Patch notes here

9 Likes

THANK YOU, THIS IS WHAT WE NEED

I hope they keep doing patch note previews. No reason not to.

8 Likes

I like that Baptiste change. That’ll help a lot.

And that healing change for Juno is exactly where I suspected it would be.

3 Likes

Okay, they don’t do much, I guess?
No Reaper rework or other bigger steps.

1 Like

Disruptor Shot

• Damage per second increased from 60 to 80
  • Now generates 25% of damage done to enemy players as Railgun energy.

Damn they really do not want to buff her railgun back up huh. This seems fun though, I’ll take it.

Also lol @ the people saying Clash scoring is fine and yet it’s now on like the 4th round of changes

Not as bad as I expected for Brig

Brigitte

Repair Pack

• Cooldown increased from 5 to 5.5 seconds.

Developer Comment: Brigitte’s healing output over the course of a match is quite high, so this is just a slight adjustment to help bring that in line.

1 Like

Can we stop making hitscan more consistent to play for the love of god

6 Likes

Those Ramattra changes are some BS. They just want to force a Reinhardt meta or something at this point. It’s the only plausible explanation.

11 Likes

yeah this is basically a slap on the wrist.

Rein shield is also now weaker and also will break faster. tbh rein holds his shield ram ain’t doing much damage anyway if it’s just him the rein just gets pocket until the nemesis form runs out. lowkey this is a double rein nerf.

Bro ram was able to kite rein and deals damage to pressure him off by piercing his shield and threatening the team behind him and you forgot winston and sigma two characters who straight up make ram unplayable now. And mauga buff his direct counter can bully him longer

3 Likes

So when is actual update happening

It’s a buff.

Previously, if Rein held his barrier, he’d take damage regardless, and any close-ranged targets healing him would also be affected by the Pummel.

Thus, it’d force Rein to be on the offensive, but his backline would still be vulnerable to the piercing Pummels. Though Rein could win in this kind of match-up; it didn’t really give him much choice here. The change is mainly there to give him some limited choice to protect his team while being healed or eliminating or damaging Ramattra.

This is also kind of a big-buff to Winston as well.

2 Likes

Why in the nine hells did hand soap need an hp buff?? Their noted reason is plain stupid. Sooooo what? Only supports deserve to be one shotted?

I expected Bap to get nerfed, not sorta buffed…but I’ll take it as a newer Bap enjoyer.

Mauga is going to be even MORE obnoxious now…awesome.

Sombra…we are gonna have to see how that plays out.

Rein…needs more nerfs than that.

Nothing to help Lifeweaver become a smidge more useful? sad face.

1 Like

Surely I can’t be the only one who thinks the nerfs to Juno are far too little.

1 Like

Mauga gets bearly even played played, after his “haha”, he is just free ult charge.

1 Like

Sombra 16th rework before Reaper rework. We live in the worst timeline.

1 Like

Furious that they removed a tree on the third point in Numbani. Haven’t trees been nerfed enough?!?! They don’t even provide WiFi despite being used by a considerable number of “birds.”

1 Like

By 100 hp which is still 100 hp more than it was before his shield buffs.

You have no idea how many Reins I’ve killed through their shield. You just put your shield behind them to block heals. Use vortex to slow their escape then pop nemesis and pummel them. It’s not like they start at full hp.

This is cope. How is Ram getting nerfed a nerf to Rein? That doesn’t make any sense.

2 Likes

I don’t really see a team stacking so hard that ram pummels hit the rein / shield AND other squishies is the thing

Really? Cause I usually see rein’s go defensive instead. Wait out nemesis form without taking more damage than necessary. You just hold shield or kite it. Because without nemesis ram really doesn’t do a whole lost to a rein comp at close range

Ram does 271dps to shield now. turret bastion does 360. Soldier 76 does 171 without including reloads, and reaper is 216. Ram is one of the strongest shield breakers in the game now lol

People complaining about forcing a rein meta when he is easily the most fair tank to play against.

Ram changes are into monkey are going to be interesting. mostly a nerf, but with a cass or ashe on your team, taking bubble out quick could be benificial to burning down monkey

Anybody saying this is a nerf to rein is delusional. same people who think rein should be nerfed…lol

excited for sombra to become an FPS character again, not excited to be burned down by her

No orisa microbuffs, so it’s a good patch. she’s still about to be meta tho, feelsbadman