Patch notes are up [Oct 10]

Leaver penalties??? Whaaaa???

6 Likes

Mild Brig buff

LETS GO

Illari nerf

LETS GOOOOOOOO

What’s up with those group respawn changes???

2 Likes

…why buff Brig? She doesn’t really need it at all. An unnecessary change imo.

I can’t wait for the Mei revert though! Thank god it’s going through! I’ll actually start playing some more Mei! :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Not sure about that change honestly…

I can imagine scenarios where it may end up costing a match

Like you need to stall…but you cant get back because someone dies 3 seconds after you and now your respawn is longer

5 Likes

Whoa! .5 seconds of %75 DR. Big.

1 Like

FINALLY. This is the biggest buff to intractable, hard-to-cap final points you could think of. Defenders will stay dead for an entire respawn wave, instead of trickling out in the order you killed them to continuously delay the capture.

Good. Defense should be staked elsewhere and not on trickling onto the objective with stall heroes during the last 3 seconds of the match.

Also, this is mainly intended to minimize offense trickling, but the side effect is that it’s a net buff to offense so you might actually be able to complete maps like Rialto more often.

4 Likes

Ya the leaver penalty is trash im sorry the servers suck so bad that this will not go well

2 Likes

Finally reverting back to release OW2 Mei, rather than this stupid Deep Chill trash combo.
Group respawn test for non-Comp modes before adding to Comp is a good idea.

2 Likes

I love how a certain cowboy seems to always get buffed despite there being other DPS heroes in a much worse place.

9 Likes

Must be that OWL centered balance philoso-

…nvm

7 Likes

Tldr:

Orisa:
•Fortify damage reduction reduced from 50% to 45%

Ramattra:
•Nemesis form cooldown reduced from 8 to 7 seconds

Wrecking ball:
•Number of shots to reach max spread increased from 20 to 30

Zarya:
•Projected Barrier size decreased by 15%
•Peojected Barriwr HP decreased from 225 to 200

Cassidy:
•Combat Roll damage reduction increased from 50% to 75%

Mei:
•Damage per second increased from 70 to 100
•Slow now applies 40% immediately instead of building over time

Torbjorn:
•Primary Fire recovery increased from 0.48 to 0.51 seconds
•Overload Overhealth decreased from 100 to 75

Brigitte:
•Whip Shot damage increased from 70 to 80

Illari:
•Primary healing per second reduced from 120 to 105

9 Likes

all this is gonna do is make people leave OW permanently tbh

and now players who get backfilled have to suffer even more.

They should fix the matchmaker instead of this, but that would require them to take responsibility for their trash development

8 Likes

FINALLY !!!

I’ve been waiting for this smart decision from the OW team since people started boycotting 2CP.

3 Likes

Ya super smart i want to play overwatch but not push so i leave all push games at the start so they get a new player before the game start but now i just wont play this broke the last straw im dont im sticking to valorant and single player games

2 Likes

I’ve been suggesting something similar for years now…I like that they don’t adversely affect people with legit connection issues…

Personally I think they should extrapolate it further….30 mins is nothing to a serial leaver

1 Like

Surely ana’s evisceration is coming mid-season

1 Like

I can see it now:

Ana

New Passive - Evisceration

Ana deals extra damage to people hit by anti nade

7 Likes

Nade now negates 200% healing; if an ally attempts to heal you, they now deal damage equal to 100% of the healing they would have done instead. Perf!

3 Likes

Balance changes are good. They’re still being a bit too safe with it and punishing Torb from viability because of hero favoritism is still toxic, which is the bad side of it.

When it comes to the leaver’s penalties they better except considerable increases to their churn rates. Hopefully sizeable enough for a rollback on this one

1 Like