Patch is live! Thought? Also notes

The patch is live people :slight_smile:

Also I reccommend checking out all the mechs in the center of meka base. Tell me what y’alls thoughts are of them and the new map! Admire the awesomeness of D.mons red mech :slight_smile:

Here are patch notes.

1 Like

Do you have the patch notes bb?

Here you go!

1 Like

Ahh, that sweet brig nerf.

2 Likes

They adjusted aim assist? And people say they do not care about console. Lul.

This is great.

1 Like

And seismic slam not registering bug wasn’t fixed :frowning:

1 Like

After 2 years they did exactly what we didnt ask for but yeah, they definately love us lol.

1 Like

I’m happy about that one too!

Oh, fam, this is exactly what I wanted. Maybe it does not effect the majority of console players; however, as a sniper main, those two issues would REALLY irk me. To me, this just shows that they at least care enough to give us SOMETHING. They are aware that console still exists! It is just so happened that this was literally the best change for someone like me. I guess it is not what everyone who wanted sweeping changes wanted, but I will take it. Obviously.

1 Like

they didn’t change the cute spray on doomfist from impossible to possible.

2 Likes

Thoughts? Now that they nerfed Roadhog, from his already weak state. It’s time to buff him.

🐖 [Roadhog] Changes I want
🐖 Hog fix, without buffing shotgun

3 Likes

Cool, new map!

now give us lore

Technically it’s a buff vs doomfist. Before rocket punch beat shield bash, now they both get knocked down

2 Likes

Well, Roadhog is worse, Hanzo is still strong, Mercy is still fairly unimpactful, a Competitive Play change for Grand Master and only Grand Master, Reinhardt’s Earthshatter is fixed but I don’t know if he has animation cancel problems now? Yeah, I think that summarises it. Oh, a new map, but in the grand scheme of other issues it doesn’t really excite me that much.

1 Like

I have it. Myth busted.

poor roadhog… thanks blizzard

1 Like

“y’alls”

I mean, I’ve seen people say “all of y’all”. But this is disgusting on a different, more subtle way.

They are bloody glorious.

Also someone made a typo in the Roadhog bugfixes. Because for some reason, a Reinhardt’s Earthshatter related bug fix is in there XD.

What part of Blizzard World is in DM? I’m assuming it’s the second area, but where exactly are the barriers?