"Past seasonal items and brawls are back" - @PlayOverwatch Twitter

All items are in loot, too. I think chances are a bit less than Anni, tho? IDK.

Aww man, I was kinda hoping 2017 events would be 1,000 credits because I really want the Cote D’azur Widowmaker skin and I only have 795 credits at the moment, but that’s okay because chances are I will buy a ton of lootboxes. The REAL question is HOW THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO GET ANY ANNIVERSARY ITEMS WHEN THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY OTHERS ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT HAVE? I never got on during 2017 events besides a couple days on summer games and the rest I played.

From how I interpret Jeff Kaplen’s description in the just-released Developer Update for Overwatch Anniversary:

• 1 of 4 items is still a guaranteed Anniversary Unlock,
  • Other Seasonal Events Unlocks (including Anniversary) will be mixed with the common loot list that the other 3 items will roll from.

So everyone still gets the 1 in 4 shot at Anniversary Items per box. The issue is the other 3 items would have much lower chances to get Anniversary Items due to the common loot list being “diluted” by other event items - unless you have already unlocked almost all standard and event items.

Oh great… lucioball is back… because it’s so much fun :^))))

Help, please. I am very hung up about something. When the anniversary 2018 event begins will I be able to use my saved up credits to buy Junkenstein for 3k? Or is it only from loot boxes? Also will the loot boxes contain credits/coins?

Maybe you already know know but all skins that appeared summer games 2017 and onwards will be 3000 gold.

Yes i know, i made that reply before they made clarifications.

1 Like

Based on Tom’s reply that only unlocks from Summer Games 2017 or more recent would retain the 3 x price markup, you should be able to get Junkenstein for 1000c since it debuted in Halloween 2016.

Oh thank god. Thats the only skin I desire from this event.

Hey dudes, in pretty new to the next event Anniversary, and I’ve been hearing that in this event u can unlock all the event skins, highlight intros, voice lines you missed. You also get to to play the events you didn’t play, like Halloween terror. Is this true?

Yup, go to the official overwatch twitter for more info

its what their twitter said. but noone really knows it wasnt like this last year

Wow such fast answers!! Thks peeps! :wink:

It’s all true. I personally can’t wait to play some more Mei’s Snowball Offensive!

yeah the announcement about the loot boxes really just sounds like a way to dilute the reward pool.just think about how many useless spray’s and voice lines are going to proc instead of skins and such.

LUCIO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

I have a bit of a doubt, if someone has all items from previous events, do we receive repeats from previous events or just anniversary items?

Correct me if I’m wrong anyone, but I’m sure it said in a post here that this years Anniversary event will have a guaranteed ANNIVERSARY item in it AND any other loot from past seasonal events.

sweet I don’t have to wait a year for the 1 winter item I wanted and missed, orisa’s dog present emote

Are you new here? Nothing has changed.

Event legendaries have “guaranteed” event drops perlootbox, the other drops will be “everything else” including all the other event items.

So your chance is the same for specific event items for this anniversary, but all the other drops can also drop all other event as well as all non-event drops.