"Past seasonal items and brawls are back" - @PlayOverwatch Twitter

Will the mass of old items coming back dilute our chances of getting items from the new Anniversary event?

Or will the new and old stuff be on separate loot rolls, like it has been with previous events with event and non-event stuff so far?

2 Likes

Are we getting a double xp weekend or something to help with the grinding?

Bah-rooosing check!!

…whoops, wrong game.

No, they are doing a free weekend, making sure that 4 days of the event are just unplayable

2 Likes

“No…nononononono” (Grabs ahold of wallet as it tries to fly away) “Stay with me, I need you!” (50 dollar bill pops out and smacks my hand away as it flys off into the vortex known as blizzard)

2 Likes

Can you confirm if the previous skins (other than 2017 Anniversary) will be in loot boxes or just unlocked to spend Gold on?

Oh, wow! I never got to try brawls! I’m so excited!

Copa Lucioball and the fifa world cup at the same time, nice timing.

But I hope Blizzard add some world cup items like national team skins, flag icon etc.

Sooooo does that count for the Bastion and Winston blizzcon skins? Fingers crossed

Nah, those + Noire widow wont be added.
Legacy items :stuck_out_tongue:

Unacceptable (Hanzo voice)

Are any of the year specific icons or promotional skins available in these? I’m missing the first new years hat icon and the original summer games/halloween icons. Not that it matters, it’s just annoying to have them greyed out for eternity because either they didn’t drop or I couldn’t get them at the time.

Also, stuff like Widow Noire would be nice to be able to get…

I would like to have previous event player icons and sprays, of course, Noire would be nice too!

i really hope they are because i paid 3000 for doomfists skin on my xbox acount and i also think maby the skins from other events should just be in lootboxes making it rarer

What’s the price for past event legendaries?

Same as it was when event was running.

Event items from more than a year ago have always dropped to base rarity value, not the tripled event cost. Whether they reduce ones from this year down to base value as well remains to be seen.

Owh the skin price is already clarified. Thx now I’m not regreting the Blackwact Moira that I just bought.

And then you find out it’s cycling. Boo.

Don’t care about anything besides the PVE events . . .