Paladins just changed every Champion in the Game

no one really cares about paladins here…

I used to play it but then the company got greedier and everything is behind a huge and thick pay wall. I switched to overwatch, a good decision was made that day.

true.

Blizz will never get adventurous because of OWL. E-sports pretty much means you’ll have gradual low-risk change that isn’t going to shake anything up. Rainbow 6 siege has been having issues with that as well, where the new added operators tend to be rather mediocre because they’re always afraid of shaking up the pro scene.

1 Like

yes because adding CC is mediocre when the game had very little cc like it

unlike blizzard evilmojo doesnt care about the players’ feelings
they’re removing my fav card from zhin
and i feel bad
BUT
it’s for greater good
so i’m okey with it (prolly wont play zhin ever again)
bcz the game is gonna get better
and ow should do the same
#reworkmoira
#reworkbrigitte
#leavemercyalone
#reworkreaper
#BUFF76

Source?

They’re working on it, OP:

Per Jeff Kaplan^

2 Likes

You know, when games do stuff like this, it just makes me want to stay away. I don’t want to be immediately dumped back in bronze every time I come back to a game because it’s radically different now and everything I learned before is worthless.

1 Like

Exactly. It’s why I quit league. Way too many big changes happening all the time and with all the items and heroes it’s a ridiculous amount of information to take in that’s always changing.

1 Like

If a game needs a complete overhaul, that is OW.

What exactly happened to Paladins? At least it was more balanced than OW.

6 Likes

What did they do?

._.

1 Like

They don’t need to change every character, but they could definitely do a big balance pass while reworking several characters and/or trying out different things.

I would like to see what Overwatch would look like in a world where all shields are 50-60% reduced from what they are now (and the game is then balanced around this fact).

Just when you thought you were the sexiest person here, I show up.

1 Like

Idk about league but I played a moba that got monthly changes that often nerf or buffed like a third the roster and some equipment choices/macro changes on mob spawns and values. They were almost always small changes and typically moved us closer to hero balance at all times. It was the most balanced games I’ve ever played (ruined subsequently by a major rework to how the game worked which destroyed years of frequent but small balance tweaking). Does this sound appealing or would you dislike it due to the sheer volume of changes?

I think most hero design in OW are fine, the devs are just a bit shortsighted. They do cool concept, but don’t think enough on how something will affect the game.

After the majority of playerbase quits, yea. They may change a lot then.

1 Like

Small frequent balance changes are fine but I was turned off by league because drastic item changes all the time, rune changes, so many items, so many champions. To be good at a comp game I feel like you really have to know each character and item in and out to play well against them but league just became too big to keep track of everything. Especially after taking a long break, going back to the game I just don’t have the patience to study the massive amount of content in the game.

1 Like

a game everyone thinks is an OW ripoff that was in development before OW that a lot of people feel care more about their game than blizzard does

great videos on the subject:

1 Like

I know what Paladins is I was being a smart butt, because who the heck plays it?
Why play with MegaBlocks when you have Legos.

paladins have way more heroes to play as, and each hero has different cards and talents to customize them meaning that instead of just feeling like tools to counter other heroes like in overwatch, they’re allowed to be more fleshed out and open.
also its free so…

1 Like

By… doing… what?

Because technically Blizzard changes every character in the game everytime they give everyone a voiceline. What changed?