[Pakistan] Overwatch keeps disconnecting me from the game after a few seconds

but This problem started happpening when the last Experimental changes went live before that . This was Not a thing and i did Try to use a VPN my ping was higher then usual and after i join practice range 2 times that problem started happening even tho i had VPN on i Dont’t know how can it be our problem someone said is only in peak hours but even if its not peak hours it happens and i only play in the night time and i can’t cuz every 2 match i have to leave

This problem is not happening in overwatch only, this issue is happening in other games as well. Frequent disconnection. I have asked multiple people and most of them are facing disconnections in some games such as rocket league, fifa 21, destiny etc. Other games work but have a lot of ping spikes where ping goes from 40 to 150+ on middle east.

but i Play Alot of Multiplayer Games and they are Fine Only in Overwatch my every 2nd or 3rd match laggs me and everyone stops moving and i have to close the entire game cuz i am stuck there but i can still chat. Your problem is different

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Aeons - frequent disconnects

i like Sent so many Messages in this Topic asking for help and i don’t want to like send more cuz i don’t want people to get spammed by it but if we are quiet about this doesn’t mean it got fixed … Rn i am using a VPN that i am Paying for Only for overwatch Because this problem is only in Overwatch and Someone needs to Fix it like why would i need a VPN to play a game is our Country that bad? can i not Play overwatch from my Country normally i sometimes have problems with the VPN and its really annoying and takes time that everytime i want to play … i HAVE to Turn the vpn on i get so annoyed Please someone look into this problem it wasn’t there before like the Voice chat problem we had before and you said it was from our country which like HOW it didn’t existed before and now this issue of Laggy when you find a game . if this problem be fixed we will be so happy and you people are helping People doesn’t matter what country they are from .

1 Like

They already concluded that the issue is with the connections routing out of the country to the game server, and not the game server itself. There’s nothing for Blizzard to fix/handle in this situation. The staff mentioned this above:

Any fixes/updates/changes will come from your ISP changing their routing arrangement and not Blizzard.

I have the exact same issue (as Afyyy stated). I play COD and Apex and have never had these issues. The only issues I have ever had were constant disconnection from Voice chat (last year in April, you probably have a record in the forums) and this disconnection issue. These issues only happen with Overwatch.

Regarding this dc issue, it started when the Roadhog Pachimarchi challenge became live.

It had nothing to do with “peak hours” since COD and Apex are perfect at any hour.

Lastly, it may (as tech support said) have to do with our ISPs or other ones (ones in the 8 or so hops to the Blizz server). All I have to say is, there are thousands of players playing from this region and it really is depressing to hear that blizzard won’t even bother checking with ISPs to some extent to sort this issue.

If that really is the case, then would Blizzard be willing to refund each and every one of us?

Cause the way I see it is that I paid 40 dollars when I bought this game only to get months of connection/network-related issues.

2 Likes

Also can everyone tell me the name of their ISPs, mine is Optix.

I’ll write to my ISP and see if they can sort this issue (maybe by using a different route or smth). Mentioning other ISPs may alsohelp to pin point whats at fault.

1 Like

Dude i Borrowed a Payed Vpn from my Friend that i use everytime i play Overwatch and its so Annoying that i can’t play without the vpn Sometimes i have the Voice disconnection issue aswell then what i do is i close overwatch and i Close Blizzard fully and i open them both again and sometimes the voice chat problem goes away and i am now Scared to start overwatch and queue for a match without the vpn because if it happened again it will make me Really Sad that they Still didn’t fix the issue but here Our internet providers have No Clue what’s going on with us and how are we going to make them understand that there is a GAME CALLED overwatch that i have problems with the servers and fix that? like … They DON"T EVEN know what is LATENCY when i last time talked to them about latency issue idk what can i do and how can i tell them

1 Like

Im using Nayatel and a friend is using Zong4G
Both have same issue with disconnecting.

1 Like

Anyone played overwatch Recently and had the lag problem , i am always using a vpn that i Borrowed from a Friend and i am too scared to play without it if someone played in the past 2 days let me know pls >.<

I switched my internet to a Chinese brand which routes from China and it gives me 180ms ping but atleast i don’t disconnect anymore

How did you Change it to a Chinese Brand and how much ping you had before normally

Asked Jazz to reroute to China
I had 60ms before normally now its 180ms

1 Like

Okay from 60ms to 180 that’s alot! yea i am still using the Vpn i guess this will never gets fixed

same issue here, using PTCL and getting disconnects from EU playing with my duo
asked ISP for help or to reroute me and they said not possible
using HASTE solved the issue for some people, but its not working on my PC
I tried ExitLag and it worked but the trial ran out but I cant pay for it
tried using cloudflare WARP but it wont work on my PC as well
a little trick I did was whenever it disconnect, U can use performance monitor of task manager to suspend OW network process and then resume it, it will reconnect but takes 1 min, its very frustrating and not a viable solution

please if someone has any solution or VPN name even do tell me
nobody is doing anything to solve this and I cant play with my partner
HELP US BLIZZARD before we quit OW :c

1 Like

i Feel your Pain dude i used to play overwatch Every Single Day when i bought it like 4 years ago with my Friend and now this issue just ruins my day and i don’t want to play i borrowed a Vpn from my Friend cuz that’s the only solution … he is paying for it and he use it too and i just can’t play without the vpn its Really Sad that this problem Just Appeared from Nowhere… like when that roadhog pachimari even started it started happening from that time and Here Blizzard saying Straight up that its not their problem and they don’t know what this is LIKE WHERE did it CAME from and how its gonna get fixed itself like Please Blizzard Help us its Already so hard to Buy Stuff here and then so many Problems Overwatch makes our Depression Go away and now we can’t even play that too Please !

1 Like

I have a VPN thats free for you but it has a limited 10gb bandwidth
Turn it off when youre done playing overwatch
Its called windscribe works well.
So whenever I play the game everything gets stuck in the air with the two icons showing so what i do is i turn on the vpn before the game disconnects me and it starts working again then i turn it off again
A bit of a hassle but atleast i get 60ms

1 Like

It is blizzard’s fault but the thing is we are contacting the wrong people.
Its out of the tech support and mods’ power
Its something only someone higher up can fix

2 Likes

So where can we go and Ask for Help like i come here because i think they can fix it