OWL Stats Week 3 update

well you cant tell whether the numbers are attacking or defending either (i pointed out this was a weakness in the site the first week i did it)…and i dont think 20 total teamfights is enough to really make any judgements on his play anyway (hes not really getting played)…i just gave the 30% cause thats what it was during the weak (face value)…overall btw its only 51 fights and 35% so its not much better there either…

i dont think % of teamfights won means nothing though…if that number were 70% you could say hes doing ok even when he doesnt have blade for example…

in any case i do think its far better to look at this than say his pick rate…which doesnt say really say anything

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

A whole lot of Brig/Bap/Mei…

mei and bap play a lot together…brig is there a lot as well…but not with those 2

Congratulations to Hog for managing to be picked less than Bastion.

This is more of my point.

You got two heroes that are horribly unpopular on ladder, and a healer that’s basically a DPS.

I.e. Two small playerbases that wouldn’t be too problematic if they got upset by a rework/powershift.

And Bap will always have good usage, as long as he isn’t horrible.

well you dont have to sell me on queue time/tank desirability thing…

youll have to explain how bap fits in though…brig/mei i can see

I see Genji once in my games, once he dies it’s just Cree meta again.

The issue is “Tank tier peeling, from heroes that aren’t Tanks”.

ImmoField is a Tank tier peeling ability with zero cast/deploy time, if you throw it straight down.

i can kinda see that…but i think all the roles probably dislike IF…not just tanks :sweat_smile:

anyway yes…tanks as a whole need dev focus…

but i gotta be honest…i dont see it getting “fixed”…not even with a redefining tank role thing they seem to be working towards

and adding more tanks alone isnt going to do it either

The issue with Tank tier peeling outside the Tank role, is that they can’t put buffs into the Tank role, without causing compositions that are too defensive.

For instance, Orisa could use some sort of selfheal ability, like 200shieldhealth instead of HP.

But then you gotta be worried about DoubleBarrier.

Or how about making Sigma and Orisa not have tissue paper barriers.

You’d think DoubleBarrier should be lacking in peeling options, but Brig/Bap/Mei prevent that weakness.

Brawl comps would be a lot less durable without InmoField and Mei bulking them up so much at close range.

Lol, look, it was like 8 something in the morning and I’m old as dirt. Takes my brain a while to remember things, mmkay? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You don’t have to hide it
We all know you don’t main best mexican girl

1 Like

:pensive: I don’t. Only 23 hours on her. But been (bean) playing her quite a bit lately.

1 Like

Thanks for putting this together Baja. MVP poster and fellow old-boy!

Some heroes are very map specific. I’m loving everything about it so far.

Long may the upsets, diverse hero pool and crazy clutch moments continue.

Tracer top picked hero even more than supports or tanks? Seems to me that Tracer is driving the meta and everything else is picked to either go along side or slow her down.

bro these stats show how op hog is.

one could even claim its why mccree is picked so much…buuuuuuuuuuuuuut…you know

1 Like

I mean it’s obvious why he’s picked and still loses more than average.

Fearless MVP and its almost not even close tbh