WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After Week 8, Day 3 West)
#1 WYOMINGMYST 187 points
#2 NOSTALGIA 186 points
#3 KAETZEE 181 points
#4 CALUMWYNESS 180 points
#5 JUNSEI 179 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!
2 Likes

GO DALLAS!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I predict a 3-2 victory for the Fuel. Requiring 6 maps, of course, cos Shanghai and 6 maps is the most iconic duo in OWL.

Now, I’m going to refresh my stream and then leave it running while I get some shuteye…have fun, y’all!

I can’t pick. Why can’t they both win. T_T

I thought you were going to bed.
:thinking:

:bed: :point_left: Go to bed young man.

It’s ok.
An upcoming Dallas Fuel game is exciting.
:grin:

Then...

:bed: :point_left: Go go to bed.

1 Like

Just wanted to say Reinforce chest hair has got me feeling things and I’m deleting this message later byeeee

oh no…they took that without ults…incoming!!!

i dont get this support line with a hammond…

This is embarrassing. Shanghai is getting team comp diffed so hard. They will get 3-0’d if they don’t fix that issue. It’s like they didn’t even watch tape. I don’t get what the hell they are doing.

1 Like

I’m legit mad watching this. This is so stupid

Man this is bad. I think they are just practicing new things.

If they keep playing like this, I’m picking NYXL to beat them tomorrow

Lol, as bad as the Dragons look you can’t trust NY for squat. They looked bad too.

Yea they did but at least they had an actual identity

If there was ever a time to type GG EZ in chat, this was it

Jesus I hope they were trolling or something.

Wooo Fuel! Man, West is looking strong tonight. Fuel/Reign will be good.

2 Likes

GO Dallas!!!
3-0

i mean as said as much above…i just dont get what that was from shanghai

I’m going on a limb and I’m sticking with my prediction that Dragons make it to the finals.