OWL June Joust - New York Excelsior vs. Atlanta Reign

Ok, I need to head for bed…I could’ve sworn I just saw a Torbjorn used on attack…but I think my eyes are playing tricks on me cos I’m tired…see y’all tomorrow!

1 Like

Dva, “Time to raise my APM.”

What does APM stand for?
:thinking:
I know it must be referring to her defense matrix but the acronym APM doesn’t seem to match it.

it’s action per minute, a moba terms

1 Like

Ok. So APM has no relation to defense matrix at all.
Thank you.
APM is just a performance stat the Dva tracks.

Anyone else get any coins for the first hour?

I usually wait until I decide to conclude my watching session.
You can actually track the tokens as they are earned?
How?

I usually get the message ingame roughly every hour that coins have been awarded, when they get awarded. But it’s been over an hour and I don’t think I got anything.

1 Like

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Well, Danny was right about the NYXL getting washed…too bad they blew the entire production budget on Danny’s trip to Hawaii…

not gonna lie, thought NYXL was going to win at least one

Lip is going to punish Dallas when they don’t have a Tracer to abuse.

Edit: Take that back, Dallas made Lip swap to Reaper lul

Quick question - Are we supposed to be getting tokens from watching the stream live? I haven’t gotten any, and I’ve been watching it on Youtube since it went live.

You’re not the only one who hasn’t gotten any coins. I wonder if they forgot to turn them on.

1 Like

I haven’t either and been watching for 3 hours, on YouTube. Little diamond thingy says connected, so idk.

1 Like

Sparkle is the only Fist who counters Torb.

Sometimes it takes a while. Until the next day even for me.

1 Like

I have two devices open with the stream on and the little pink light is on both, and I almost am always banking coins. So when I’m not getting them, I genuinely think they’re not turned on despite what the light says.

Leejaegon = Weakest link on Shanghai Dragons.

Fearless padding out his MVP credentials.

Yeah, I’ve had no problems with drops since switching to YouTube during May Melee, so I found it really weird too that they’re not dropping now. Hopefully they fix it soon.