OWL Experimental Card changes list (COMPLETED!) Available 3/22

I mean look at the Mercy “BUFF”, how not why, HOW CAN YOU USE THIS? Its impossible and 100% useless

1 Like

I think the Pharah change is incorrect, it’s the dmg she received not the dmg she does

Are you jealous that Ana players are more skilled than Mercy one tricks? I just find it incredibly ironic that the person who one tricks the hero who can be played with one hand says Ana is easy value lol.

For real tho, having played in high and low ranks I can confidently say that Ana is not ez value lol. Lord beer me strength if I play Rein in plat with an Ana on my team cuz they are not gonna heal me. If you’re playing anyhing that moves the slightest then your plat Ana ain’t gonna hit you.

Ana one tricks are just as pathetic tbf

3 Likes

ana is literally the most perfect hero in the entire game, ana is one of those characters who rewards good mechanics, good game sense, good positioning, etc. Characters like moira and bap should be designed for lower elos with people who aren’t as mechanically skilled. the funny thing is right now she isn’t exactly meta because ez heros like baptiste who have a LITERAL IMMORTALITY FIELD just overpowers ana and he does much more healing in general. the only thing that makes bap somewhat skillfull is dealing pressure towards the frontline and constantly healing your team and thats it. moira… don’t even get me started on that character. brig… same thing. i think you can see the pattern here.

1 Like

also im not a ana main btw just saying cause ik some people out there gonna assume i play ana

Oh boy. Let’s see what the “pros” decided.

Garbage. If an Ana uses it on herself she’s going to be flamed severely. It would have been much better for Nano to ALSO heal Ana when she shoots someone else.

Lol why? Ashe is in a good place.

Ah yes because he wasn’t butchered enough already. Way to go - Rein/Zarya meta will be the only thing played.

Complete and utter Trash. Sombra is ruined by that Hack change.

Because Tracer totally needed buffs.

LOL Because Hanzo totally needed buffs.

A hero who actually needs some changes because of lost identitity / use through repeated nerfing / powercreep and she’s left the same. Right.

Awful. We need less auto-aim in this game not MORE.

-_- maybe their plan is to completely wreck OW1 so people stop complaining / playing and jump to OW2 upon release. Because these changes are pure awful.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I swear I think this is probably the mentality and line of thought some “pros :crazy_face:” have.
Super smart, super visionary, very deep understanding of what skill is.

1 Like

Dont buff tracer’s health, what the hell are they thinking?

Weaker torb turrets? But now he gets two?

NO, stop, abort, cancel, disengage.

6 Likes

I see a few good changes but a LOT of questionable at best ones.

Games.

Keep in mind that this is experimental, and when they said “radical changes” could be made, this is literally what I expect at given times.

I seriously don’t agree with like 70-80% of these changes, but, isn’t time we get to play something wacky that changes like how everything could potentially be played.

If we do get to play that patch on ExC, I’d play it just for the hell of it to see how brutal it’s going to be.

If they really wanted to buff torb without skewing his power level, the easy, EASY, solution would be to reduce his hitbox and critbox. Keep him from being so easily poked down.

If they want to buff winston and dva without skewing their power levels, reduce the crit damage they receive, and maybe reduce their critbox a little.

Is this a joke? wow…

And here we have all the proof we need that the balancing team should not get advice from the actual player base lol

2 Likes

Rein buff, Zarya buff, Ana buff, another Genij buff
Brig nerf, Sombra nerf wtf

“Moira is fine”

“Symmetra is super strong”

This is so ridiculous.

11 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

You see, the special crew get their own way and can make up so many lies and get away with it.

2 Likes

And they just ignored the change to the default option for the barrier.
Maybe they didn’t even know what he’s talking about.

2 Likes

They never stated it was the rocket launcher, when they said while she was in the air

As on the panel they said
“Pharah receiving less damage when she is in the air” quoted from one of the panel members

The Sombra nerf makes sense when you realize she is basically mandatory in pro leagues and that is where the changes are focused on. (same is true of rally). They are not balancing around ladder. They are trying to do 2 things: balance the pro league and make plays that look cool.

God these changes suck, glad they’re not going live

2 Likes