OWL Drops Not Working

same here no owl drops at all

1 Like

15 NOV update : Get Sojorn Highlight (not an owl incentive), 5 Player Icon ( Genji,mercy,sombra, zen,ripe)

0 OWL tokens, 0 Missing OWL grey/white Skins,tracer player card, OWL turn 5 player icon is missing as well

4 Likes

No drops, full Grand Final watched plus ENCORE, no Kiriko, JQ, Sojourn Skin, Nothing after Nov. 15 Patch. Liar.

3 Likes

check your player icon, you should receive some OWL player icon.

After waiting for this patch, I still have not received my owl drops, including 100 tokens, finals skins (kiriko, sojourn, queen), and the remainder of tokens from just watch-time alone.

I should have seen this coming with the fact that I received partial drops during the actual playoffs…

5 Likes

I also received jack lmao

Still didn’t receive any skins or tokens. I got the icons and thats it.

Same here guys, I only get 18 hours OWL rewards only even thought I watch roughly 36 hours of the live (not including grand final and encore).

i watch only grand finals encore and only recieve pulse namecard :frowning:

Nothing new. Only 40 tokens and the skins for 3 hours only.

1 Like

I received all of the skins from the playoffs (though, not all at once as I was receiving them throughout the playoffs), 5 player icons, Pulse Pistol name card, and Grand Finals 1 spray. Missing the following though: Grand Finals 2 spray, OWL Turns 5 player icon, and all of the skins from the Grand Finals. I’ve definitely put in all of the required hours and double checked my account was connected to YT so I should have everything.

1 Like

no league tokes nor skins, Blizzard scammed us.

6 Likes

I watched all the matchs live & all the encores to be absolutely sure I had all the hours need to get all the rewards yet I’m missing my rewards from the 12 hours mark to the grand finals.

1 Like

Watched at least 30 hours. No skins no coins nothing. Only got the Junker queen and kiriko skins for the final although I watched it twice. Great job blizz

1 Like

same why no recieve other gifts :frowning:

They only gave me 5 tokens and the profile photos but nothing from the finals or the drops that I’m missing. They gave me the Zarya skin when I arrived at 30 hours and they skipped almost everything else :confused:

Same here, only got 85 tokens and the skins for 9h of watching even though i’ve been watching more than 17h playoffs and the whole grand final. Awesome rewards right

Same here, I only get 18 hours OWL rewards only even thought I watch roughly 36 hours of the live (not including grand final and encore).

yep same, i watch almost every broadcast start to finish and got absolutely nothing, not a skin or any league points

1 Like

What do you know still missing my skins too, nothing unlocked past 15 hour mark or grand finals despite having the coins from those times.

Edit: I have received additional benefits up to hour 15 (the extra stuff like player icons etc) but nothing from clockwork player icon and forward which I should have as I watched all broadcasts live and all encores except the last 2 (though im still unsure if the encores applied). Also got a unrelated sojurn highlight and the pulse pistol name card which is weird since i don’t have the corresponding skins for that reward.

4 Likes