OWL Drops Not Working

Watched all the Games + Finals, and some Encore matches just to be sure i have those 30 hours, so far i got: around 15 tokens and the bastion skin, thats it. Kinda bummed cause i see people ingame with the skin rewards. Like how? Why only a few people have them and others not???

My situation is the EXACT same as yours.

On the day of the Grand Finals, I also watched on Youtube/Blizzard site simultaneously. Both the diamond and green dot were active…I didn’t expect skins, but my credits capped at 120.

1 Like

If that’s the case…They can expect an uprising.

They know their system is broke, and do nothing.

Hi Everyone,

So for anyone who has been having this issue, I just completed my “Authentication” process on my blizzard profile. I ended up getting a majority of my skins/credits.
I’d seen that a lot of people are already authenticated, but this seemed to work for me :smiley:

Could you explain what you mean by “Authentication” process? Did you add an app where you have to confirm it was you logging in? Or was it something else?

elaborate and do tell how

Are you referring to the app “Battle Net Authenticator?” I already had this set up.

For everyone asking, Its what MadMasterC63 said, its the Battle.net Authentication process. I just re-authed myself and i started getting all the skins and credits.

May I know if that includes the extra 100 tokens for viewing more than 30 hours, and the Grand Final rewards also?

Can someone indeed clarify the authentication process if that seems to trigger something?

I tried adding the battle.net authentication app. It made no difference.

I already had my phone number associated with my account. I “updated” it to the same number again. It also made no difference.

With each thing I had to go through entering codes, etc., that were texted to my phone or came in through the app.

Is there something else with “authentication” that’s triggering stuff?

What you did is what I did, but it took about a day for my stuff to come through.

Surely blizzard wont ignore us and not give us anything

I dont receive any tokens from finals and finals encore, the rest of stream was good and i receive tokens. Any ideas? Support tell me that the only isue is with cosmetic things

Re-authed don’t work for my :frowning:

Same I put in about 30 hours and only received 65 owl tokens.

Same here,watched from the first day to even Encores and i got only 120 tokens and skins until Wrecking Ball, D.Va, Ashe.
6 days with my PC on to watch everything and recive only this.
Why doesn’t Blizzard say anything about it? it’s ridiculous.
And it’s also happening with the contenders event

Same story. Watched pretty much whole league, got 35 tokens and first 3 hours skins. As i can see some people got their rewards with no problem… well thats sad, put in something around of 40-50 hours into this and got pretty much nothing…(

1 Like

BIG UPDATE GUYS

Just got 5 more belated league tokens today from the drops. Wowwie wow-wow.

EDIT: So actually the Junker Queen and Kiriko OWL skins came with those 5 coins…The system for these drops is so inconsistent.

Same for me, watched 50 hours and only got skins up to the bastion one and it stopped there. Also watched finals and nothing received :frowning:

I’ve received all the drops of the Playoffs, but not a single token or the skins by the grandfinals, and i’ve watched the stream in live and the encore.