OWL Drops Not Working

Still not receiving any tokens from last two days of playoffs and grand finals.

And definitely not receiving a single word from this complacent corporation.

Better to switch to other games that actually value their player base.

1 Like

Same here.
It only gave me a total of 75 tokens (15 hours), and after that it stopped giving me anymore tokens, no matter how long I watched the stream.

I have this problem too
Please Blizzard fix this :confused:

I have still received 0 tokens and I have watched hours upon hours of OWL content. I went through their troubleshooting, none of which are consistant with anything that would cause me to not receive them. My account is connected. Support tells me “Customer Support is unable to directly assist with these matters” ok so what does “customer support” do then? lmfao

2 Likes

Still haven’t received A SINGLE token or Overwatch League skin.

Seriously, how difficult is it to use Twitch.

1 Like

tried using both the official OWL website and OWL Youtube stream and neither worked. also tried watching the stream on a different computer but still ended up with absolutely nothing, no tokens and no skins

When is blizzard going to address this ?

3 Likes

still wating as well

I watched the entire playoffs and made ABSOLUTELY SURE my YouTube and Battle.net were connected, I still have no coins at all

4 Likes

WHERE is my SKIN???

WHERE is my SKIN???

WHERE is my SKIN???

2 Likes

Youtube is much easier to pair with for viewers and watch in multiple locations. Also, Twitch is worthless when it comes to admin support, so I can imagine bans would dwindle the viewership…speaking from experience.

oi blizzard

give us our tokens now dont be scamming people now

1 Like

Ok but if they are advertising free skins and tokens the bare minimum is to give it to who is watching in a proper way.

No wonder people don’t take this game seriously, cause Blizzard itself doesn’t.

3 Likes

So…still no 12 hour skins Blizz (don’t have the full allotment of OW credits either, but baby steps…). You folks have an update for those of us who spent some “quality” time with you over those 30hrs?

They don’t care. They love to make their players angry. They seem to enjoy it very much. Or they just don’t give a crap about you…

5 Likes

OWL Contenders drop skin doesn’t work either

1 Like

It seem like youtube drop doesn’t really work.

No way to track, and no way to proof.

Soooo…Cross fingers for Nov. 15th, then storm the Twitter page if there’s still no update?

They only seem to care if something isnposted on Twitter.

3 Likes

Ya. I only got 70 tokens and halted. I am sure I watched more than 14 hrs too

Unfortunately as I thought : it’s november 15th and no extra tokens and Grand final drops received ( name tag / player icons / etc ). Guessing they won’t fix this. Ugh.

3 Likes