Chengdu Hunters

Los Angeles Gladiators
LP: 13 (11-5 +16)

LP: 11 (11-5 +20)

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leaderboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

As far as the post-season outlook goes, the L.A. Gladiators can win this match to overtake the Atlanta Reign to have a better playoff position in the post-season, however both them and the Chengdu Hunters have clinched playoff berths, bypassing the play-in tournament. So for the most part, pride and $100K is up for grabs.

Hoping Hunters win this one.

Now back to my Colts game…good luck to both teams. Let’s hope it’s not as one-sided as the Talent Takedown…

Im a huge Chengdu fan…have rooted for them since the get go because of their “the hell with the meta” attitude…

BUT

current meta is basically what they play…so im rooting for Gladiators here…also rooting for Space…why? not sure…just seems like a cool dude

well that was a map…

That last fight was quite clutch by the Glads. They lost Kevster at the beginning but won anyways.

He’s one of the reasons I’m Glads fan.

And the oscar goes to Custa and Reinforce lol

Now that might be a Cheng9. Even if strictly speaking, Chengdu was forced off the payload, Cheng9 is still fun to say.

nitty gritty time…

Map 7. Map 7. Map 7.

Sentence requirement.

it feels like gladitors got jinxed by the commentators

its time…

im stealing it from Bren…

so long WTH…hello “What in the Chengdu”

I need to see a replay of Shu’s clutch play.

That was intense.

GLAD

I

A

TORS!

:lion:

1 Like

Heres another clip worth rewatching over and over again…

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League