Team Bren

Team Egg

Final Score

-
Victory!
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leaderboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

Time for the fourth edition of casters and analysts clashing heads in silly games of Overwatch… not exactly what the rules are this year. Oh and the Grand Final of the Countdown Cup will come right after this.

And yes… this very likely means there is not going to be any All-Stars weekend this season for Overwatch League.

Glad to see you’ve got a separate thread going for the Talent Takedown!

As for my predictions, I’m going Team Egg.

I won’t be actively watching this one, if only cos my Colts are about to play against the Vikings…but I’ll see y’all here shortly to give my prediction for tonight’s Grand Finals.

uh…

What anyways team egg all the way

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know either… all I know is that we are banking tokens at least.

Jaws will carry

BP… err I mean ZP is carrying this.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-

And thats a Charlie Niner…

I wasn’t expecting much from Team Egg and yet I’m still disappointed.

Final Score

-
Victory!
-

SOE NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Say what you want to how one-sided this match was, the grand event is starting next:

no All-stars this year? I was hoping for its return since they seem to be willing to bring back also those OWL skins… lets hope they do anyways