'OW2 tanks are buffed' is gaslighting

Cause it’d be me clipping something and not giving you the full context. I rather people not be sheep and go watch it for themselves.

Go watch the video.

That is cool, you refusing to take the time to go watch it means nothing you say matters. It is cool how we both can play that game right?

It is funny how you can’t do a simple search in youtube, find the video, watch it (which you already said you can’t be bothered to watch it, which means your opinion doesn’t mean jack so why should I bother getting you the video? I won’t). I don’t need to back it up. If you ‘can’t be bothered’ to watch the full match video to form your own opinion, I am not and will continue to never link the video. It is on the forums, in one of the many many threads with hundreds of likes saying they don’t like what they see.

What is even more rich is you are instead of taking the time to get the video, watch it, and prove me wrong like you think you will you are spending what was it…

Pot meet kettle. Go sit somewheres, thanks.

Like I know you are a sombra main, but I am not even complaining about the sombra changes. I think they are cool, the problem is the tank/support changes.

You made a claim:

You do not need to watch an entire match of overwatch to verify this statement. There is no context needed. It either happened or it didn’t.

Post the timestamp and stop deflecting. This isn’t hard. You think you’re being all whitty but you’re just posting a bunch of fallacies. As the person making the claim (including the claim of there being “literal evidence”) it’s your responsibility to actually provide it. Not to make everyone else waste their time trying to hunt down what you’re referring to.

I don’t recall making any statements about Sombra’s strength. So what does this have to do with anything?

1 Like

They are getting the heaviest changes overall, so they will take the longest to finish up and get right

Maybe most understanding person on forums right here

Gaslighting? Is this Twitter?

Yup. I called it.

Yes and?

No, you do need to watch the entire match to see the full context of everything. That is how actual research works, not this twitter opinion you seem to want.

Sorry, when you say things like…

Then do the exact same thing you say I am doing, it is hilarious and shows you aren’t worth the time.

I’m not your secretary, I am not in a court of law, I am not obligated in anyway doing your research for you. If you got time to respond to me on here and clearly you do, you got time to go look up what I am talking about. Until you do, stay being a mad hypocritical person.

:gorilla: /

1 Like

:laughing:

Thanks for reminding me why I stopped posting on the forums. Have a good one.

Swear I’m on the forums not Twitter

Basically, yes. :poop:

Here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sothy9QdM6I)

I believe the two points being referred to are at 7:28 and 8:08. Neither of which are as described by:

Neither of these things happened.

The first is not just a hack, it’s an EMP. An ultimate that now does 40% health damage. Sombra is also not the only one damaging Rein after. You can see Reaper come in and put two shotgun shots into him as well.

The second is not just “Reaper solo killing Rein”, it’s a Nano boosted Reaper. Again, an ultimate being used.

2 Likes

And in both cases, you ignore the tank being healed by 2 supports.

Go next.

The tanks absolutely melted, in a second or under. On live they only melt slightly less faster than in OW2.

:gorilla: :zzz:

2 Likes

I don’t ignore it. I point out what you said, never happened. Nice effort to avoid what you said was flatly false I guess?

Nope, That sombra absolutely solo’d the reinhardt, Reaper came in late for the finish of the kill. Said tank was being healed too by the way.

So if 2 supports can’t heal a tank through a lone sombra ultimate it is a problem. Also, just for reference space died to the reaper with bubbles and heals. But hey, keep spreading that misinformation of…

“Tanks not getting shredded and they are buffed for 5v5”

4 Likes

There is a new thread that shows only the 5v5 match you can watch.

Sombra did not just hack him. She EMP’d him.
It was not Sombra solo. Reaper put two shotgun blasts into him as well.
It was not just a solo Reaper in the other, it was a Reaper with Nano boost.

Look, I’m not debating Rein would have died in the first case without Reaper coming in too. I’m pointing out that your depictions of what happened were patently false. Period. As you kept saying, watch the video.

I never said any such thing. Me pointing out you misrepresented what happened is nothing more than that. Keep trying to move the goalposts and throw out false misdirection though.

Why watch a video when basic math shows its not possible? Unless your including discord and other damage. Im any case its not possible mathematically for sombra to kill a tank in 1 second solo. Except for the previous posters scenario with zarya and 100% accuracy and crit.

2 Likes

You -are- debating it. Reinhardt was literally dead to sombra solo no matter if the reaper came or not and you actually agree with that fact.

If you can’t be bothered to watch the video, then you got no opinion on the subject.

1 Like

Basic math has an opinion unless its either

A. More than 1 second
Or
B. Not solo.

So no i dont havet to watch the video to be correct here. You can select either A or B as they are the only correct answers

You also said he was being healed making my assumption even more correct as well.

2 Likes

EMP does 220 damage to Reinhardts NEW 550HP. Removes his armor and then some. She has just done over 400 damage in under a second, by herself.

He is hacked, and has the hack damage amp on him.

Want to keep denying the fact?

1 Like