OW2 sucks already

Except they will force the OW2 changes into OW1 -_-

9 Likes

Sounds like a personal problem. You still don’t have to play,

22 Likes

Keep OW2 changes separately from OW1 -_-

4 Likes

Bruh we’ve known bout sojourn for 2 years why is this just now suddenly become a problem to ppl

18 Likes

Because the last 2 new heroes were … dps…

2 Likes
3 Likes

Idc the first heroes should’ve been a support or tank…

Not another OP dps.

3 Likes

Well Orisa is getting a rework, so it might feel fresh with her

And doom is getting a rework, and I heard a few months ago they were trying tank doom so maybe

Not to mention I think the role passives are coming as well

2 Likes

I don’t want Orisa to be reworked into a fat dps…

1 Like

Grow up and stop complaining. They are showing a hero two years in the making if they didn’t people would have been asking where is she why have we not seen her. You are not gonna see everything right away your gonna get like 6 new characters off the bat for free so stop it.
And if your worried about Ttk I understand it but there’s nothing you can do that’s the direction we are going you either get on board or don’t

8 Likes

I have rights to complain whether you like it or not.

Also sojourn is the so many … sniper hero like who needs an instant nerf.

3 Likes

Hey everybody look this guy has rights to complain!

You’re complaints aren’t valid your just grasping at anything to be upset. You haven’t even seen any footage or any stats. If you actually had something you would be right but like I said just wait before you complain

3 Likes

I have seen enough and yes i watched the OW2 gameplay.

tanks becoming fat dps

huge dps buffs

wow so nice /not

2 Likes

Really. So you have access to the beta before everyone else please tell me more

3 Likes

Are you stupid or something? There were already early playtests by OWL…

3 Likes

They have already announced new supports & tanks, they just haven’t revealed them yet.

1 Like

Reminder this is the first beta out of a few. So we know that this game isnt come out soon. that means they will not show everything they have in the first beta. Than think about all the the stuff what boby did to the team with all the stuff what did cancelt. so they give us the chance to give feedback to make this game good angain. when you get access take the oportunity and give feedback and dont say this game is bad

1 Like

My guy you must be slow its a play test lots of this we don’t know about other hero’s. If you wanna be miserable and complain on the forums for validation then do it.

1 Like

We don’t need huge dps buffs we need higher ttk not lower than it already is…

1 Like

The thing I am more surprised to see no one talk about is the

“…we’re going to decouple the PvP and PvE from Overwatch 2, to deliver Overwatch 2 to you faster…”

part.

Did Aaron with that statement just say that Overwatch 2 will release quite literally as just a big Ow rework and won’t release with the oh so praised PvE.

Why would they need to decouple PvP/PvE if the PvE side already would be done ?
In addition all the news we’ve gotten in recent time were all PvP related, nothing for the PvE since the Live-stream, neither is there a single PvE feature mentioned in the CBT.

3 Likes