[OW2] Make Mercy Wider + 1.5sec GA

Yes and no. I was particularly talking cases where the damage beam is largely hidden. The audio cue and visual cue can be really subtle on some heroes.

Speaking of which as we are in the topic of beams here-

If they plan to keep the amplified healing below 50% they gotta change the beam.

I’m talking like Sym’s or Zarya’s. Making is bigger and brighter, and maybe even attach sound.

There three reasons for this

1. So the Mercy knows when there’s amplified healing.
  2. So her target knows they are taking amplified healing and should probably not abuse it/use cover.
  3. The enemy team can recognize and clearly comprehend that Mercy is pocketing their target. (Mostly to help lower ElOs here but still important.)

I could see a more obvious visual for the boosted heal being good, yeah. Nice thought.

1 Like

Reasonable, would be a solid QoL thing.

I just think they are so strapped on getting the basics figured out that polishing is way down on the priority list.

1 Like

i want faster projectiles is what i want

i want projectile dps to not be garbage until they get 3 buffs then nerfed when everyone hates them after a month

The hit boxes are bigger cause of the fast paced nature of the game theirs a few hit boxes such as reapers head zaryas head and zens head/ body and crees head/body that needs reducing aswell as orisas javelin but other than that the games hit boxes are mostly fine

im hoping something like this gets implemented, because i feel like it would be a good way to address the issues of high survivability on mercy without lowering one of her skill caps (interesting and effective movement) and giving her an even lower APM than she already has. my biggest issue with the CD nerf has been that it kind of took her past my own threshold for interesting gameplay. and as a dva main i dont feel particularly empowered to kill her with these movement nerfs…

this is probably also better than reducing hp, because it lets players of all calibers hit her more easily with consistent damage, which it sounds like was the pain point for playing against mercy

So you’re saying to make Mercy thicker?

Alright, I’ll listen.