OW2 isn't what I bought

im glad you could finally understand the point of the thread and source of the frustration.

1 Like

The source of frustration is called inflated expectations and false perception of that game or devs owe you anything or that you actually bought something that you could demand the refund. The most stupid claim on this forum, ngl. Gimme money back it is not what I bought!

KEKW.

When did you buy it, can you even remember the date, lol? Do you even know what have you bought? You didnā€™t owe anything to demand the refund, basically. And even if you could, how dare you after the amount of positive experience you got. Just move on, stop making essays rocking non-existent rights.

I would also like some financial compensation for this.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not what blizzard usually did. You can still go and play diablo2, broodwar or warcraft3 and these games are over 20 years old now. This was one of the positive aspects about the company. They didnā€™t shutdown diablo2 when diablo3 came out. And itā€™s also a technical decision. TF2 and like your example CSGO donā€™t need Valve to keep running. Dedicated servers can be hosted by players themselves. Warcraft3ā€™s community made their own server client with W3Champions that had even better ping than battle net. The idea to rather shutdown a game and nobody playing comparerd to some players playing on their own servers without making profits is corporate thinking that hurts them in the long run.

You are right about using their servers, but not the right to play online at all.

I also want to add that absolute removal of games in the digital age are a crime. So people in 10 years can only look back at OW1 through youtube videos, because itā€™s impossible to play now? Thatā€™s terrible. Preservation of games is important. Blizzard themselves did a great example with WoW Classic and people loved it and the old game is now always there on a server if someone wants to play.

1 Like