Ow2 is casual game

F2P is for casuals.
5v5 (necessary evil for 50/50 win/lose ) is casual.
OWL is dead. Comp will be next.
Ther is no hope, ow1 was a different game and it gone.

5 Likes

Bye Neutrino. Have fun on your next venture.

9 Likes

Im not going anywhere. Just lost last hope for this game.

2 Likes

Dont be such an alarmist. OW still has life left in it, so dont lose all hope yet. But all the problems and controversies will shorten its lifetime on the long run though.

1 Like

Hey im not saying that its dying, I just said that this is not ow1 and never will be. It means all game mechanics will be simplified, 6v6 will never return and i will be less fun for none casual players (such as myself) . But game will grow and thrive.

5v5 is for hard core PVP fps players like Youroverwatch who has once said. The message for 5v5 is equal to the Valorant: Get good or get lost. 6v6 is for casuals.

3 Likes

Hysteria, panic, riot among the masses and flip all the tables!

No but for real. Neutrino. Just do what I did and many others and just give up.

That way you can just enjoy what the game has left to offer.

When you care too much you become attached and that’s not healthy for anyone.

Why am I still here, you may ask?

Well because I still believe in having a good PVP experience. So til the next “Overwatch” comes out, I’ll be here exhaling heavily from my Flamin Hot Cheetos WBall mech unit.

3 Likes

Your logic hurts my brain.

And my time xD

What kind of P2P game has a bigger E-sport scene than LoL or CoD for example?

Has nothing to do with 50/50. If your matches are balanced, you are at the correct rank.

OWL was never really wanted, comp is a staple in every PvP game.

I agree with that, but dont mind.

What’s wrong with casual games? Do we have a problem here Neutrino? Trust me pal, you’re not that guy.

1 Like

It always was a casual game.

2 Likes

Back when OW1 was present along with it’s 6v6 format.

I pretended that everything was ok for 6 seasons, but there came a time when I couldn’t keep pretending that there wasn’t an elephant in the room.

My dear Prime Mercy Nerfer, thanks for you for wise and kind words. Tbh this post is exactly about losing hope and accept reality :slight_smile: im still main Mercy and having fun from time to time, just don’t like road that game took.

This game is the opposite of casual.

Insanely grindy, with little to no reward.

It is so casual that when I play the game its entirely unfun because of 5v5 so I have to leave or suffer a 6 hour suspension.

Totally casual alright. /s :clown_face:

CS, Valorant, Dota and League are casual?

5v5 (necessary evil for 50/50 win/lose )

people have been whining about muh forced 50/50 since like 2018 or earlier.

i think that ow2 is not a competitive game because almost everything is about counterpicks and hardcounters. and you dont need any skills to outplay the enemy if you hardcounter him.

1 Like

Any game that seeks to appeal to everyone using systems that can attract more people is casual.

Online PC games are less casual than mobile games, but they are still in the group of casual games.

Get a Meta Quest 2 or 3 and play Asgard’s Wrath 2. Its another level of fun and happy VR experience. I care less about OW since last Friday. :stuck_out_tongue: