OW2 crashing to desktop

Unless your issue is “unrecoverable error. create memory dump…” there is more than likely a fix for it… Whether that be removing any Razer software, reinstalling the game, scan and repair, disabling fullscreen optimizations, running Overwatch.exe as admin, etc.

1 Like

none of them work, at least for me, :frowning:

none of them work sadly :frowning:

1 Like

ALMOST A WEEK AND STILL CANT PLAY LMAO! I bought the whole ow2 bundle… xD bite the hand that feeds u xD good job blizzard…

3 Likes

The only problem I believe is still happening… Players are being placed into the Much higher ping servers (not their region).

Been a week since launch and I’m still getting the LC-208 error. :broken_heart: I just want to get past the login screen lol

i login and play for 30 seconds then it crashes to desktop i did everything to try and fix i dont know what to do now

2 Likes

I am suddenly crashing every 30 minutes now since yesterday.

4B3365C9-5F09-4672-BF18-285897859FDB

Im having the same issue… game is trash

Have you all been following the largest/main thread?
– i’ve linked the last summary i just made as it should cover the most common fixes / worth checking if you have not

Thanks, mr wilkie, this was my problem all along, i was extremely frustrated, and never noticed enabling this option never produced any sound at all…

i have this same problem !! dont know how to fix it

1 Like

i have your exact problem and it just started for me. id love a patch to fix it but…

mine was already set to off- i tried enabling and disabling with no luck.

i found a fix bro its now working for me

can you please share wtf lol

Issue acknowledgement:

I reset my pc and kept my files since then it works. Thanks for the help from Blizzard Technical Support

1 Like

I’ve been continuing play Overwatch… There has been no issues on my end…

Those who still got issues… I do suggest you create your own custom game.
In the [Settings/Lobby] you wanna pick data centre preference, select the your main server.

then create a A.I BOT game and save the settings. This way, you can try to experience the game with out having the feeling of letting other players down… IF you happen to DC or crash again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.