OW2 crashing to desktop

I did get to play the BETA of OW2… There were NO CRASHES there… A perfect install and play the beta…

Sadly… I am getting crashes… I haven’t yet to update drives as of typing this…
It could be fixed, if happens to be an update drivers thing…

If not…
I already typed into the crash report POP-Up, what I was doing during the time of the crash.
I’ve only been able to wait in the queue to connect to the server and play… couple minutes… MOST of the time… It’s been crashes b4 I even get to join my Allies(unable to play 1 match).

1 Like

Please collect a DxDiag and add it here in the thread.

1 Like

I’ve updated my Drivers…
So… that DxDiag… I do not KNOW any information what that is…
I’m not a Computer Nerd… Just a nerd/geek of Gaming, TableTop and Love watching simple Telly.

1 Like

Instructions here:

2 Likes

can i sent my files in this forum ?

No, you need to make your own topic in tech support.

2 Likes

oh ok i created my own thread now nicole

I create my own. If you can see it :slight_smile:

So… I’ve never Posted these sort of Information before… Reading the instruction…
I’m probably reading Tad to much, Overloading my “brain”…

[ put four Tilde (~ ) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:]
so… from that information…

So… I COPY and Paste (Here) EVERY word in that one DxDiag Document?

Here is my DxDiag for the Technical support.
https://pastebin.com/XdG8nrqK

See dev reply below.

1 Like

Nicole, can you look in my thread? , I attached the dxdiag

Hello AnticK00kie,
Sorry you’re having issues. I took a look at your crashes, and was wondering if you could try something for me. In the “Advanced Text to Speech” options, can you please turn off “Play Sound Between Messages Being Read” and see if that solves your issue?

Thanks so much for posting.
Bruce

5 Likes

Hey Bruce, can you help me i get crashes all the time. I briefly get a black screen and then I’m back on the desktop without an error code

1 Like

Every time I launch Overwatch, it prompts me with “The application encountered an unrecoverable error. Click ‘OK’ to create a memory dump, then please share it on our support site.” I have 0 clue what caused this is for I was able to play Overwatch 1 and the Overwatch 2 Beta with ZERO PROBLEMS similar to this. I was able to play OW1 perfectly fine until servers went offline, did the pre-release content download for OW2, and haven’t been able to launch the game since.

My DxDiag here

you also have a similar dxdiag as me. I saw you also have valorant

Correct. I have tried by uninstalling Riot Vanguard and restarting my PC, then launching OW. Same issue still persists… Multiple people have this same issue and have all had it occurred from updating to OW2

but your problem that you describe is a bit different than mine

Yes it seems like it. I am just trying to get the attention of Bruce because he is a dev and nobody has acknowledged these problems yet… Even after sending in a support ticket and waiting over 36 hours…

Do you have the same problem or do you at least get an error code?