OW1 Skins missing?

Same issue for me. All cosmetics and coins from OW1 didn’t transfer over and the heroes are all locked. Way to go blizzard.

4 Likes

Did Blizzard somewhere aknowledge this exact problem where everything is wiped after linking console and pc account?

2 Likes

Couple of my friends on console have the same issue. Even after linking everything that needs to be linked. Blizzard, please fix this issue. Some people have lost all progress after 5+ Years of gameplay. You cannot f-up this hard

3 Likes

They did, on the Known Issues page and apparently on Twitter as well.

2 Likes

Tried overwatch 2 today, everything is gone my skins, cosmetics, intros, coins and stats. I have nothing left.

I refuse to play the game or pay anything until every single item of mine is returned. I had 95% of everything unlocked.

Only I go given is make sure it’s the right account. Yes it is and now where is my stuff.

5 Likes

Same here, I created a battle net account to play overwatch 2, linked it to my Xbox live account and I lost everything. Not a single cosmetic.

5 Likes

Same here.First I thought it was bug or something.

I lost nearly everything, i only kept my Contenders Genji and my Black Widow Noire skin.

Its truly a shame. I hope you fix this …

4 Likes

Same here just started it up and all skins are gone and characters are locked ive put so much money into this etc please fix this asap

6 Likes

I have the same problem dude
I lost everything and don’t even appears de merge button

5 Likes

I have 2 accounts one which did transfer prior achievements and the main account didnt do so, its like a new account qith Zero cosmetics anf achievements!!!??
Any hope from blizzard to fix??

3 Likes

The Merge option does nothing to me as well. It’s there, but it might as well not be.

I sincerely hope this is just a server bug. If I don’t get all my items and progress back, I’m definitely not gonna bother with this game. No way I’m grinding just to unlock the full roster again, nor am I paying for cosmetics I already had. As it is, I can’t even play as my mains right now.

3 Likes

Is blizzard doing anything to fix this or nah

3 Likes

I’m missing everything but my tyrande skin for symm, and the sprays gained from twitch. Lost everything else. I even had challenge sprays that I unlocked from the arcade and I had every cosmetic for pretty much every character. Very upsetting. I have been merged and made it to the beta with all of my gear before. Please help us Blizzard :grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

I used to play on the Switch version, I linked my account on my battle net one to play on PC but I suppose that the Switch account vanished to make room for the PC account which had nothing on it.

3 Likes

They’ve acknowledged the problem and said they’re working on a fix. My cousin had some skins missing and he got them back after like a day, so we can only hope they’ll return all our stuff.

EDITS: spelling

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me :frowning:

4 Likes

All this random info being thrown around has me confused. I linked my ps account to my battle net which already had my old Xbox account linked, yet I have none of my cosmetics from either console. I didn’t see any merge button either just asked me to link my ps account to the battle net which I did. So you’re telling me I just have to deal with losing everything like that? Lol that’s ridiculous. I don’t have access to an Xbox so I can’t even see if there’s a merge button company should issue refunds for this bs.

4 Likes

Same for me on Xbox. Please Blizzard, at least give us a statement on this issue?

5 Likes

Same here. This is so annoyinggg. I hope that it will be fixed :pensive::pensive:

4 Likes

Replying so maybe blizzard sees this, I lost all my unlocks because it shows my pc account with like 30 minutes played instead of my Xbox account with all my unlocks and there’s no options or anything to merge my accounts despite my Xbox account already being linked to my battle.net account.

6 Likes