OW1 Skins missing?

i lost skin “witch mercy” too.

I’m in the same boat on top of this i’m missing all of my icons from before and I’ve only kept my Lego icons

Missing a ton of skins from ow1 here aswell
I want all of them back
Especially my black wolf hanzo

1 Like

Same here. Played on PS4 as RYCloud92, went onto overwatch 2 and all my stuff is gone.
True I haven’t played in 4 years but if everything I had is gone forever I don’t see the point even bothering with 2.

3 Likes

I’m not missing all of them, but yeah, stuff is missing. My favorite hanzo skin, poof.

1 Like

Im haveing the same issue all of my OW1 cosmetics and proflie images are missing as well as all the characters are locked for me

My entire account was deleted, and I have to start over a had almost every skin for the hero’s I played.

I’m missing the skins from buying the origins edition of OW1, like my strike commander Morrison or slipstream :frowning:

same, I dont even want to play it until they fix this

3 Likes

I’m sorry. who thought this was a good idea to implement the save transfer in this way…? I lost all my hardwork and exclusive skins like the Nano Cola D.va.

I hope my save file still exists for my console, cause I think it prioritized my PC save file instead. I was still logged in via console with my battletag.

You should have the ability to still transfer even after launch. Cause I wasn’t able to login during the timeframe they set in as. I was developing my own video game.
So I was not ready to pay another online subscription for it.
I really hope I can get my stuff back, if not then please just re-release the exclusive skins again in the future. This is too infuriating.

1 Like

I´m having this problem aswell, i played overwatch for nearly 5 years, and only played it on the ps4.
i have a physical copy, i hope they can fix it

1 Like

took me almost an hour to get into the game just to find out that all of my characters and items were missing.
Have been playing on ps4 for some years, I have the phisical version of the game, and still playing on ps4.

same here. phisical version of the ps4 game, lost everything

I’m missing all skins, emotes and two golden guns. I’m worried I won’t have it fixed.

The “Merge” section says “In Queue” and asks me to turn of the game. I try this and nothing has worked. Any solutions?

I just want my junkrat cosmetics back

Me too everything is gone, I got nearly all skins and played since 2016….it’s sad hope they fix this problem and give everybody’s account back.:confused:

1 Like

im on xbox and lost literally everthing but my name, surely theres a fix?

wait until they fix it is all you can do

My account finished merging but the skins you get for buying the Game of the Year Edition are locked :neutral_face:

Im missing skins that i had/would get from owning Overwatch origins. All the skins that you get for owning the original games are locked and i did not receive the founders pack. i know you guys are hard at work trying to fix it all, so thank you.