OW1 Skins missing?

i lost all my skins gold guns and things like emotes and highlight intros

All of my content is done and stuck playing unranked. Had a lot of Skins on OW1 and Golden Guns.

我也一样,ow1我买的是传奇版,皮肤并没有在ow2出现。

All of my cosmetics are missing too…including those I actually paid for in OW1 (Brig and Sombra). I am stuck on the new player experienced even though I linked my account per their instructions weeks ago. Would rather not have to play unranked and all that just to unlock the game.

Absolutely ridiculous.

2 Likes

i am also missing a few skins, one i have noticed is my dark wolf skin for Hanzo, and it is also missing from the hero gallery,

I’ve also now found out I’m missing junker queen and sojourn as well as my cosmetics now just more to the pile

Lets hope they fix it and get our stuff back! Last time this happened blizzard just gave currency to replace what we can and not even close to enough to cover what we lost.

1 Like

Same I’m missing All of my ow1 skins sprays and emotes

i have nothing left no skins no sprays no playtime nothing is there

1 Like

Replying so maybe blizzard sees this, I lost all my unlocks because it shows my pc account with like 30 minutes played instead of my Xbox account with all my unlocks and there’s no options or anything to merge my accounts despite my Xbox account already being linked to my battle.net account. So I lost everything.

same here everything is gone :slight_smile:

Some of my skins and all of my golden weapons are gone

Likewise here, I don’t have any of my skins.

Don’t have some Orissa skin (got it but used only once or twice), and no Symmetra Hydra skin, which was my main skin for her. Not sure about golden weapons, or other stuff, but from the new heroes, Kiriko doesn’t have Heroic victory pose unlocked, which is odd.

i just restarted overwatch and my missing stuff was there including the golden weapons

Hello there! It seems that I’m also missing a skin: it’s just the Noire Widowmaker skin from preorder of Overwatch 1 years ago. Anybody else missing the skin, same as me?

1 Like

I hope this is a bug because the merging from ow to ow2 is not working for me. every single thing gone so let’s only hope for all the people behind to fix this bug.

Yeah I’m only missing a few skins from the past few months. Missing the Black Wolf Hanzo, Poison Dart Lucio, and a few others. It looks like they merged my console accounts with the beta profile I had or something. I’m sure they’ll fix it but I get why people are stressed. This transition has been rough.

Missing a lot of my purchased skins and all my earned skins feel like a “hey you need to restart and repurchase them” which ain’t fair Missing My skins thread

I am missing Poison Dart Lucio. It’s just straight up not in the list. It loaded Lucio with the default skin. Annoying.