OW1 Skins missing?

Same here, I’m missing a lot of skins, specially Reaper’s which I had many. Also other content which I don’t remember exactly but what the hell.

2 Likes

logged in first time and am merging now but the first time my illidan genji skin was missing…

3 Likes

Same here, missing Rein and Zenyatta skins at least also missing golden hammer for Rein((

1 Like

exact same for me. missing a lot of skins. tho im prob missing more i mainly noticed that more then half of the skins i use were missing

1 Like

Yeah me too. Missing a lot of skins now in Overwatch 2 I got in Overwatch. I hope they fix this or compensate us for this loss.

3 Likes

My progress is not complete, many skins and cosmetics are missing. What can I do?

2 Likes

Same here, missing like 20 skins as well as all of my golden weapons.

2 Likes

I am missing a lot of my skins as well

2 Likes

Same here all my reinhardt skin are missing

2 Likes

Same here, im missing my black cat dva and a lot more

1 Like

In the same boat. Missing probably 90% of my hero content including golden weapons.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. A lot of skins, victory poses, highlight intros and emotes appear as locked when I had then unlocked AND selected in OW1.

2 Likes

Even the preorder skins are gone. How can they do this?

1 Like

They must be fixing it now, servers shut down on my side.

2 Likes

I have the same error, I lost many skins including those of the origins edition

1 Like

a lot of my skins are missing too including junkenstein

1 Like

I have the same issue, several skins i had unlocked are now locked.

1 Like

Yep, I’m missing a bunch of skin I had in overwatch 1 too. I had golden gun on Cassidy and it is missing as well.

hopefully, huge problem especially when they said accounts would be merged during launch lol

Same here. I am missing about 90% of all of my skins, unlocked ones and the ones I actually bought with money. Quite honestly I was really worried this would happen and of course it did, I am pretty miffed about it.