Ow : origins skins missing!

I bought an Overwatch 1 Legendary Edition key today, redeemed it on Xbox and received absolutely nothing. The matches I’ve played are not counted, they actually decrease. Before purchasing the Legendary Edition it said Merge Complete at the bottom of the main menu and now it says nothing. Btw i never played OW befor!

I’m missing both my origins and noire skins as well

1 Like

Purchased OW:O back in 2018, the skin appears on my Xbox one, however upon merging my account it also doesn’t appear. I hope that someone can provide an update on this ASAP!!

I’m having the same issue. I had my account successfully merged and not missing any skins except for the origin edition skins that I could’ve sworn I had. Is there any updates for this issue?

Same here, every skin transferred accept for Origins skins I had on PlayStation.

2 Likes

Same here, but with the game of the year edition skins

1 Like

Same i have all my skins except for my origin exclusive ones after merging my console to pc, hope this bug gets fixed soon

2 Likes

Same here, still broken and almost a week later. What a good launch this is.

same, missing only origin exclusive skins

yea i got mine OW GOAT edition on my ps4 around 3 years ago, came with origin skins, after downloading OW2 and merging my account to my pc it also got locked and inaccessible

its ONLY origin skins for me too which is annoying because I payed for those extra skins

2 Likes

I’m also missing my preorder Noire skin and all my Origin skins, I raised a ticket with blizzard as soon as my account merged and I’m still waiting for a reply . . .

1 Like

Having the exact same issue, just linked my accounts yesterday and had all the skins, then i got on this morning and theyre all gone

1 Like

It’s almost comical that they couldn’t even do that right which makes me wonder on why they release the game in such a sorry state.

1 Like

Me too, I bought my Origins addition on Xbox and they are locked me for now that I merged my account to OW2 PC

why is this bug havent been fixed yet

same thing here, but I’ve lost them all

same here bruh, i don’t know but i don’t have my legendary edition skins :c

this is really starting to feel like they just want to fleece us out of money to get these skins back, I got the ps4 origins edition on disc from a friend, and ALL MY OTHER SKINS MOVED but not the ones that CAME WITH THE DAMN GAME

4 Likes

Same here, had the Origins Edition on PS4 for god knows how long and now don’t have the skins after merging on PC.

1 Like