OW keeps crashing all the time!

Since I have upgraded (clean install) to windows 10, OW keeps crashing no matter what I do.
I had issue 'cos of Synapse 3 etc…
Everything had been uninstalled all processes stopped, so there’s no update on DXDIAG, but ow keeps crashing like there’s no tomorrow.
No hardware change.
As I am typing this it just crashed again, did not even play it.
I can have days without crashing, then all of a sudden constant crashes like 5-10 times in the same game.
Event viewer shows nothing, DXDIAG shows nothing, all I have is the blizzard error codes, but to get any support from blizzard is impossible.

These are the last 6 crashes happened all in the last 10-15mins:
EABEAA76-D9FB-43C0-8F3B-C8EE89BF3C40
32DF7228-2DB5-4DFE-91AD-CB0706E03615
DF9D003F-37D8-4E62-BDD6-0688B9D6FEC0
F7A4B9D6-3EEF-49A7-A5F6-84ADB2EE1574
A72DC959-5DEA-4A67-9A2F-2B14231A681E
0D2B768F-0B3D-4EC2-AC6A-0479D6B87638

All these crashes within the same game. I have always returned and finished the game. Then I have received 8 hours suspended!!! I should have never returned to the same game after the first crash as the system handled it leaving like 8 times. Total bull***!!!
Blizzard never takes responsibility for their own mistakes but making everyone else pay for it???

So, I have logged in with my other account.
Played 5 games no issue.
6th game crash at the start.
C5C7AB12-09C7-4807-B99E-9FE655092203

It all keeps happening since I have windows 10.
With windows 7 I have not had a single crash for several years.
I do see lots of games when sy else crashes too, so can’t claim it’s the end user fault that only overwatch is crashing.
Why no other software has any issue yet claiming it’s always the end user when there’s clearly something wrong with the coding by Blizzard.

Hey there,

Thanks for reporting the issue to us today and for providing those crash codes. They do help us in identifying the source of errors like these.

After checking all 7 crash threads, 6 of them are completely unique. We have a few different audio crashes, video rendering crashes, and some generic game commands failing.

Would it be possible to upload the dxdiag to pastebin so we can help take a look? Example: pastebin*com/abc123

Since these are all pretty random we’ll also want to run HW monitor to check for throttling, clock speeds, heat, and other factors. Basically just run this while playing and take a screenshots of the top and bottom half after a crash happens. Once the screenshots are taken, upload them to any image sharing website or pastebin and link it to us. Example: imgur*com/abc123

With the extra info I’m hoping we can better identify the source of the issue. When testing please be sure to only use non-competitive game modes. Support Staff is not able to modify locks on competitive queues for any reason.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

I was running HWMONITOR and game froze during 2nd QP game.

After restarting game it crashed again during 2nd game:
1F96C985-4C47-4520-BBF7-420F2A5D23F2

Link for Dorpbox folder (DELETE XXX)
XXXhttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/fm5tr1jcbh3d68s/AABhB3QZ_A3k5kdoPxd6Of-1a?dl=0

my DxDiag:
Since I have uninstalled Synapse 3, it’s not changing ever, still showing the same after 30+ crashes.

So far I have done these, they all helped for a while only:
-Disabled Xbox game bar
-Uninstall Synapse3
-Run Overwatch only without BattleNet
-Deleted Bettlenet cache folder
-Repair the game
-Tried Windows driver for GPU, tried older Nvidia driver, running latest Nvidia driver

2 posts were split to a new topic: Maphisto - PC crashes

True. Why is this happening.

Hey there,

I checked out your system files and such, and most of it looks fine, though you did have some bluescreens of death a while back. I think those BSODs are actually related.

I did find something odd in your crash reports. It looks like you have two unmatched sticks of RAM in one channel of your motherboard. It looks like you have two of model KHX2400C11D3/8GX and they’re in Channel A/B of DIMM1. Try taking one stick of RAM out and see if it fixes it. If it does, you need to move that other stick of RAM into the unmatched slot on your motherboard. I recommend that you have a PC technician do all of this, as messing with your hardware can be dangerous for both you and your PC.

Other than that, it seems like you actually have an older nvidia driver than you think you do on the files there (couple months). I’d double check that update from the Nvidia website.

Sounds like you guys really need to fix your game. this is not a client end issue. I am having the exact same issues, how do I go about getting a refund for both myself and the copy I just gifted to a friend? this is absolutely ridiculous.

Hey, this thread is 9 months old. Please don’t necrobump.

Please carefully read the responses from the staff. They outlined how the player was having computer blue screens, which aren’t caused by the Overwatch game client. That’s a response from a hardware issue, or OS-level issue. Additionally, they were using two different types of RAM sticks. Finally, errors in their report were related to other hardware and drivers, not the game client.

Contact customer service through the ticket system. Click Support in the top right-hand corner of any forum page and then “Contact Support” in the top right. They don’t issue refunds on the forums.