Ow girl searches for girls players

Hello!

I’m a girl and I play a lot, but sadly I don’t meet a lot of girls in the game. I would like to find girls players to play any mode and to chat :slight_smile:

Write your battletag and your discord if you’re interested! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m a guy but i’m just here to say there was a massive forum on the top a little while ago which had a discord link for woman overwatch players. Try hunting for that!

Hi! I also play a lot and I’d be interested in playing with you! My b-tag is Futura#11513. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I added you :slight_smile:

Hello :smiley: im a girl and would love some more girl friends to play with!
My battletag is VioletHeart#11193 :slight_smile: and discord SolsticeSnows#7335 if you want to play sometime! I play a lot with my sister too :slight_smile:

thanks! I added you :slight_smile:

thi- this is sexism right here
:disappointed_relieved: :sob:

4 Likes

I double checked that I wrote my b-tag correctly but I don’t see your request yet.

Tempest#12555
Rein/Reaper main

hey, that’s weird, I tried again and it appears that the request is sent :confused:

So, the friend request is not showing up on this account so I’ll provide a different account and hopefully that works? :confused: Victoria#12102

I tried with this account! I hope it will work

Ima female and looking to get back into pc. I have been playing Ps4 since release but pc is different.

Discord! Restrobation ( Phoenix)#4084

I can hold my own but I’ll still adjusting lol

Support main but ima flex. Just trying to get used to pc lol! I’ll be on today almost all day. Ima baby lvl.

I’m probably too old to call myself a girl. I like to play support and tank occasionally.

1 Like

I’d love to play sometime!
Battlenet: Mochi#12576
Discord: Mochi#3422

Any girls feel free to add me :slight_smile: QuirkyRaven#2744

Bnet: diethylamide#21508
Discord: diethylamide#4846

Any fellow OW girls feel free to add me :slight_smile: I’m 30 so maybe “old”? lol But I’d love to play with more girls in the game. I’m always so hesitant to speak in voice chat when I’m the only girl :confused: Hope to make friends with some of you!
Lupa1214#11197

Hi, I’m a girl also and i play a lot at night. My tag is ItachiUchihah#11425

Hi! I just started playing on PC again after playing on Xbox for the last couple of years, so I am not the best player right now(working on it). I would love to play w/ other girls. I usually play arcade/qp.
mousetrap101#1234