Ow girl searches for girls players

hi im new and looking for others to play with :slight_smile: feel free to add me( real hot girl sh*t#1681 )
just replace the * with i loool

would be intrested to play! Luu#21134 battlenet

Hello! I am a trans girl looking for gamers to play with, if you would like to, you can add me! My discord is thekey#1203 , battletag is MssyGirl#1216

I’m down for more girl players! Battletag - BattleGremln#1578

Korean girl here playing on PC coming from PS4, main D.Va, alt Rei, Support as Mercy/Moira BTag Jungye#1597 looking for competitive players.

hello !! any girls feel free to add me i usually play qp c:
battletag - angeliclara#2657

hi! i’m interested :slight_smile:
discord: snowses#4921
btag: snowses#1827

Hello! I am looking for girls to play with too. My battletag is Polaris#22997 and my discord is Polaris#6202
I’m really shy so It might take a while until I am able to use my mic with you… if you’re okay with that message me c:

Hey everyone! I’m a 2.8SR peak support main (Mercy/Ana/Moira/Bap) in NA (EST). Looking for people to play comp, and/or goof around with. I also play DPS (2.6SR peak/Pharah/McCree/Hanzo/Echo). I really love playing Pharah btw, so if anyone likes to duo with Pharah please HMU (^^) I also really enjoy playing No Limits and Mercy stacking lmao

(About comp: my goal is to get to Diamond, and ultimately Masters, I’m really improvement focused and serious about comp so it would be awesome to meet other people who are aspiring to the same thing!)

I’m in my late 20s and I like to use mic. Reach out if you wanna play, discord is xtrix#0069, bnet is dankaroni#11271

I just sent you a request in Battle.net!

I just sent you a request!

hi everyone! i’m looking for girls to play with too, i usually just play qp or arcade but any mode is fine. my battle tag is Moon#18288 and my discord is yami :heart:#1999 if anyone wants to be friends <3

hi! my battletag is Moon#18288 and my discord is yami :heart:#1999! message me whenever <3