✏ OW Doodle thread

4 Likes

THIS IS 100% OFFICIALLY MY FAVOURITE THREAD!

Your style reminds me of the previous run of Squirrel Girl (the actual best comic).

1 Like

Hey, Akai! Any chance I could get some chat support in the request-an-Angel-Mercy thread? It’s dying a slow horrible death and I need a defibrillator!

Hope all is well!

Sure, I’ve been trying to catch up on doodles but I can come chat in the Angel thread a bit about Mercy and skins

Thank you so much!!! Do you need linkage or do you remember where it is without?

Anyway, if you don’t remmeber where it is, here it is, hope to chat with you there:

1 Like

Just a quick ode to DPS moiras before returning to requests

21 Likes

A1 Mercy please<3 thank you!

1 Like

C3 Zen!!! Plzzzzzzzz

1 Like

OP you’re talented! Congrats

1 Like

Oh hey a few new requests! I have to wait around at a garage this morning so instead of staring into space ill finish up these last few requests \\\٩( ‘ω’ )و ////

2 Likes

Bob and Ashe with B2 =]

1 Like

Oh i actually have a “cute” idea for that

Tell me about it! =]

Do you have any plans on taking you amazing artistic skills elsewhere?

Because they are awesome!

1 Like

How about…A4 Brigitte.

1 Like

Ah. Not like, specifically, as i Mentioned before I sort of got discouraged from pursuing a career in art by my family due to them thinking it wasn’t exactly a lucrative career (im now in school to be a social worker) but I do sort of have a plan to start paneling out a fan fic my friend made for me

I just came back to check upon this thread and woah I’m so glad it’s gotten the attention it deserves!! you’re awesome for doing this and your drawings are adorable, as an artist as well I definitely know how it feels to struggle with drawing- but I’m so glad you’re enjoying it again and you should feel appreciated, you deserve it! <3

2 Likes

But then it wouldnt be a surprise!

1 Like

Tokki i didnt wanna cry today but i just might now

1 Like