✏ OW Doodle thread

That looks awesome! You’re amazing at these!

1 Like

10 Likes

I can do Bastion B2 since i just did Zen D4 lol
Or tried

Have you done a D4 Doomfist yet? Because that looks like the perfect face for him charging a rocket punch

This thread is utterly amazing, and easily one of the best this forums is ever seen

1 Like

Yeah it was up a bit

4 Likes

Lost sensitivity for some reason but heres your *: Mei・゚✧

5 Likes

Got my sensitivity working somewhat for this one

5 Likes

4 Likes

More Mercy, plz! There can never be too many Mercy pics.

1 Like

This is so true tbh, I can draw a handful of characters without a reference at this point with Mercy, Rat and Widow being at the top

Also Seren i havent had a LOT of motivation to work on it but i have done a little more with snow angel mercy

8 Likes

Well, Mercy is in the sky trying to dodge Widow sniping. She has every reason to fly away!

Thank you for the art!

1 Like

Ahh, this looks great! Thanks for this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

I have real life heart eyes rn, genuinely was excited to see it. Thank you!!

1 Like

5 Likes

You’re amazing. Never change.

2 Likes

I have to admit, and sorry to get a little heavy for a moment, everyone in this thread has been such a ray of sunlight in my world right now.
Ive been struggling with a choice on whether to even continue drawing or not since on most social media platforms i may as well not exist (generally because I dont draw much ship art I guess? I mean I will if its commissioned lol)
And i guess i just felt very unappreciated
But i may or may not have legitimately cried a bit from how wonderful you all are, and while its not a permanent, I can do this I’ll never stop drawing sort of mindset it’s definitely cleared “the miasma” so to speak
I’ve never recieved such kind words for my work, and I am so grateful for everyone who participated and everyone who just popped in to say hello.
Thank you, i mean that from the bottom of my trashboy loving heart
So heres my OC sharing some of the love

12 Likes

:hugs: im glad your art funk is gone for the time being at least!!! I know just how the feeling about your art not being appreciated is, as I feel the same quite often about mine too. It’s an incredibly painful and crushing feeling and I’m so happy you’re feeling better because your art is lovely!

I feel like I can say we’re all grateful for this thread and all the art you’ve done for us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A little late but I got to say this is great and I love it.

1 Like

Never too late! Just happy you enjoy it!!

1 Like