• Checkout, add credit card
  • Find someone else
  • Checkout
  • Find someone else
  • Checkout
  • Figure out where code is
  • Visit another site to enter code
  • Fire up game and check

If the streamer goes offline while the payment process goes threw it does not count.
If the streamer is broadcasting blizzard content but not flaged under overwatch it does not count.
If the streamer switch’s to none over watch content while the payment process goes threw it does not count.
you forgot that you have to add a authenticator in order to process the twitch transaction.
You forget if you were dumb enough to buy the lifetime pass on twitch for over watch content so you can see each person’s cam from each player blizzard scamed you since they don’t stream on twitch anymore. so there is another product they sold that they don’t support any more i was dumb enough to buy.

1 Like

I’ll never understand how people take their limited sums of money and essentially say to millionaires: “here, you take this, you need it more than I do” as they go in their pockets, pull out money, and throw it on a massive pile of millions of dollars.

It seems a little sad to me.

2 Likes

Streamers: “I have faith in this game again, folks!”

I will never, ever, in my life understand how people watch, much less, adore this guy. I just don’t understand people. I really don’t. His popularity gives you a glimpse into the world’s nonsensical preferences and tendencies, and you begin to grasp why things are going to hell.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more Bright

1 Like

Okay, do people honestly believe that all streamers are toxic millionaires with massive amounts of viewers or do they just feign ignorance of casual streamers in a desperate attempt to justify their envy of those who have managed to make a little extra money by streaming as they play videogames in their free time?

Personally, I supported a streamer who isn’t a millionaire, doesn’t stream for a living, has only a couple hundred regular viewers tops, and is a genuinely positive, friendly, and entertaining person to watch.

Does this work if they’re streaming in the Overwatch 2 category instead of 1. I know that was an issue with the Beta Code Twitch Drops too.

1 Like

The sale and purchase of these codes is prohibited, therefore: I will take a look at your not-redeemed code, gratitude is guaranteed.