Overwatch: Tips and Tricks Wiki

Oh.

“Accidentally…” I wouldn’t be surprised if it was on purpose. Happens a lot, really. >.>
*I think I’m going to go through and change the dropdowns a bit. Hope you all don’t mind, I’m a bit of a neat freak.

i love this thread…

I spent so much time formatting and it’s all just kinda gone now so that’s neat \o/

1 Like

Yeah, I gave up when I saw that multiple people trying to help edit and add at the same time doesn’t actually help at all. It’s writes over everything added after you started the edit if you’re not careful

1 Like

Makes sense lol
I started making edits in my own program. I’m waiting for people to finish editing to paste them in. :heart:

2 Likes

Added tips for zarya, zenyatta, roadhog, and others

3 Likes

I hope you all don’t mind the changes I made to the format. I also added a few tips of my own.

1 Like

Added four Lucio tips, a Soldier tip, and three tips for Orisa!

2 Likes

i added tips for junkrat

1 Like

im gonna bump this thread

2 Likes

Hope you all don’t mind the bump. I added a few more Mercy tips. I think that this thread was a good idea, it doesn’t deserve to die so early. :heart:

2 Likes

This is cool, I like it😂

3 Likes

And now you know why I was asking about lists lol

Precisley, that’s right👍

3 Likes

There should be some rules… I’ve seen some people write some really troll-ish things. I hope you don’t mind, but I ended up either removing or rewording them. It would just be nice if they could know (if you even want them removed) that they will be removed at some point. If not, I could most definitely go back and put what they had written back.

2 Likes

I think if you really want things to move along quickly and add a bunch of info, you should add on to WyomingMyst’s wikis.

Combing the two would make things really work out.

1 Like

But… That’s a glossary.

Added in 2 Mercy tips, 1 Moira tip, 10 Sym tips, 5 Widow tips and 3 General tips. :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Sweet! :heart:
I’m making sure to keep backups. :slight_smile: