Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

I linked my account beforehand and watched both days. Didn’t receive any tokens for yesterday. Today after watching the whole stream, I only got 5 tokens. I noticed the thing under the YouTube video that said “connected” kept disappearing and I had to refresh my browser a few times.

1 Like

This is the first I heard of such a symptom. If I had to guess, something on your web browser was causing an issue to block checking for reward eligiblity. Make sure the web browser doesn’t have the tab muted, also remove any AdBlockers.

Received 20 tokens today. Yesterday, 10.
I only used the OWL web today.

classic of the genre, blizzard, as always, do everything through the A S S , that’s why half of the viewers got tokens without a problem in others, although they spent time watching this shet? Why, for example, I get skins for watching contenders on streams without a space, but no tokens? I just can’t understand this, why only a Wyomingmyst one person should blow for Blizzard, I thank him very much for that, congratulations Blizzard, you have shown for the umpteenth time that you do everything through the A S S

1 Like

Got 15 Tokens today, heard someone got 20 here, yay? xd

is this happening to anyone else as the league green dot didn’t come to all stream and is it cause of YT app was on other side

That person above said that they got 20, but that shouldn’t be possible aside from getting missing tokens from yesterday since today was 3 hours of streaming today, so a max of 15 tokens.

RIP me, didn’t get any drops so far at all, despite watching YouTube in browser with the connected account. 22 tokens to get to the 200 too :frowning:

Surely they would join yesterday’s time with a bit of today to give those 5, but in my case I can assure you that yesterday I had 960 tokens (there were 950 left from last season and after buying the Echo/Roadhog skins) and today I finished with 980.

I received 20 tokens today using the OWL webpage vs 0 from YouTube yesterday. Making the switch to only watching on OWL page.

1 Like

I only got 10 from today and 5 yesterday even though I should have gotten 40 in all. This is so annoying, since I am in fact watching on the OWL page

Yesterday watching from the start thru YouTube on my Chrome browser in desktop, had the ‘connected’ message, got a big fat 0 tokens.
Desktop never worked for me last season, so I switched to mobile today.
I watched maybe 1hr 15 mins (counting the preshow 30 min countdown timer) thru YouTube in the Chrome browser on my phone, then switched to the OWL website on my tablet to watch the rest. Got 20 tokens total today.

I used the Chrome browser on desktop to watch today and yesterday. If I also watched on mobile (in addition to desktop) do you guys think it will increase the odds of me actually receiving all 20 tokens?

No tokens for me unfortunately. I was watcing from YouTube on saturday or sunday.

Yesterday I got 0 tokens, 1 hour on Youtube, 3 hours on the OWL page.

Today, I got 15 tokens, and I was 100% on the OWL page.

Wish me luck to get Reinhardt’s skin, I will probably need it.

Wyoming, I got a total of 30 tokens in two days stream. Is this normal? Does anyone get more than 30 tokens? As I watched the whole thing but still got 30 tokens only.

are you sure you didn’t ten or something beforehand?

I am sure I only got 30 tokens in two days. Number of tokens changes from 84->114. 15 tokens from the first day stream and 15 tokens from the second day.

I got 30 tokens total from watching the streams from the beginning. Some people are claiming they got 20, but dont specify if its per stream.

I can confirm Saturday I got 10 tokens and Sunday 15 tokens. Both days the full streams on a Android smartphone via the OWL webpage with green light on.