Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

I use Adblock, its possible i am not receiving tokens because of that?

Everything seems to be allowed.

Its working!!! thank you

Not sure what’s going on in my case. Watched on YouTube yesterday and hadn’t received anything. Swapped back to watching via the smartphone app which was my setup that worked for drops last season and I just checked and got 15 tokens.

That’s what I thought… While I was typing this I heard sound cues and checked that I received another 10 tokens, so 25 in total right now. Guess a major delay for the YouTube viewed hours?

1 Like

Youtube yesterday, overwatch league web page today. Got drops on the hour today. Then just now got the drops for yesterday all at once. At least I got them.

Had nothing yesterday, nothing today. Watched on YouTube in browser for both with the connected diamond logo next to the likes and dislikes showing as CONNECTED. If these don’t turn up is there any way to actually get the tokens we missed out on, because this seems to be all on Blizzard/YouTube messing this up.

Hey everyone, check your game clients if you have not already. More reports are coming in that drops are being caught up including hours from yesterday.

Yep happy to say that I got my 15 tokens from yesterday

Btw Wyoming, that worked for me by allowing all for Youtube.

What I did was click on the Lock > Connection Secure > More Information > Permissions > Allow everything.

All my drops from Youtube app came in right away from yesterday.

Either that worked or just coincidence that Youtube drops are coming in atm lol

Coincidence I think… I am seeing a lot of reports from those that did not see those instructions I deleted.

1 Like

Can confirm that I just got my YT tokens from yesterday. I will probably stick to the OWL website for now but I am just happy to get my missed tokens.

OWL website works fine with Firefox. Hope other folks start getting their tokens. :slight_smile:

I can earn tokens watching this experimental torunament???

i really need more 80 owl tokens to get my rog skin

Confirming I got a 20-token batch drop from watching yesterday just now. Thanks Wyoming for the heads up. Will stick to OWL website for now on, seems more “real time” for drops.

i still only got tokens from the first hour, but still. i missed 20 minutes so it may take longer for me.

Over 2 hours watched today and still 0 tokens. Sigh. Only need 9 token to get the skin. Guess I’ll be making a support ticket then because I’m not going to buy 100/200 tokens when they fail to give the rewards.

Even if you had started yesterday, you would not have been able to get that many. You will need to spend five bucks on Tokens in your game platform marketplace instead. It looks like you are a PC player so here is the link.

Blizzard customer service CANNOT do anything about missed tokens and cannot manually issue tokens. That is why I created this guide to help troubleshoot issues as we go along, but when it comes to tokens I can only work to help to get tokens working but can’t do anything about any missed tokens.

Just to confirm based on your past posts are you trying to watch on multiple devices? If so, please avoid doing so.

why did you remove it? I did everything as it was written here, I allowed everything, or you were mistaken

ty i already bought,now i gonna take care to watch games to get skins for free xD