Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

That was it! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for responding back, that gives me a better idea of what that problem is and what to do in order to solve it.

2 Likes

Alright, everyone, I need to get some sleep. The first three matches of Korea Contenders have been pretty fun to watch, but I got work in the late morning. So don’t expect any responses from me until the afternoon, in case any of you need assistance. I am leaving my computer streaming just to see if we reach the seven-hour mark today and if drops work or not, however it might be very close, so if you do not earn the first skin, do NOT stress out.

1 Like

I started the stream right at 2 AM EST and it’s still on at 8:10 AM EST. PogU - going to have these Symmetra skins TODAY.

1 Like

I don’t need to watch contenders anymore; The genji skin was all what mattered.

1 Like

does that china english VODcast count? its technically not live matches

Hmm I did watch the last two cause website keep crashing to watch the first two matches for the overwatch contenders for korean playoffs what to do now?

At watch the north America finals when it was live but it stop going live at random weird but i don’t know why but i did watch the match

This is a new experience for me than the OWL with tokens lol

How can you check watch time

Watched for 7 hours and didn’t get any skins.

Looks like we won’t be able to get any hours logged for watching the Chinese streams. It’s on https //live .bilibili. com and not available on the main website?

That’s only 6 hours… I don’t think it made it all the way.

Only the English “VODCasts” will be eligible for these matches. See my schedule above.

If this is a requirement to get these skins then I pass. The last thing I need are push notifications from the site. This defaults to blocked for ALL WEBSITES and I do not give exceptions of any kind.

How do you know how many hours you watch? To get the skins i don’t get it

Yesterday (which is today) i did watch two matches the first one at 2am i was watching the contenders matches on samsung internet is that even acceptable to get the skins and how do you know how many hours you watched

For the month of October, you need to watch seven hours to earn Symmetra, 15 hours for Mercy. Note times for future skins may vary in the months to come.

the stream was for 6:31 Hours LOL you just needed 30 minutes to get it

i missed todays stream , can i still get the skins the next few days ?

Yes, see my schedule in the first reply to see what streams are coming up. I am also planning on setting up a Twitter profile that users can follow and turn on mobile notifications which will provide on the spot notices on when streams are starting (and other time-sensitive events to earn rewards).