Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

Will there be no English VOD Chinese streams for the first few June streams?

1 Like

To add that: 5 hours to unlock Sombra; 9 hours to unlock Zarya.

1 Like

According to the schedule page, the English VODs are all there, they are just a day after the Chinese broadcast.

For example, the first Chinese broadcast just finished recently, and the English VOD will be tomorrow night:
Chinese broadcast (does not count) 6/1 3:00am-7:00am PDT for WINNERS ROUND 1 - QUARTERFINALS
English VOD (does count) 6/2 18:00-22:00 (6:00pm-10:00pm PDT) for the same WINNERS ROUND 1 - QUARTERFINALS

1 Like

Those are the required hours only on Bilibili, the regular Contenders requirements will undoubtedly be different.

1 Like

Why does this thread gets unpinned always, so annoying to track it.

2 Likes

not a single contenders zarya picture on the internet to see how it looks

All the skins are available to look in the gallery if you filter ow esports and unowned.

3 Likes

lol thanks gona check it now

I just bookmarked the page

1 Like

I will work on getting the page repinned as soon as I can speak with Josh again. I will also try to get it updated with the new Contenders schedule as soon as possible as well.

7 Likes

You can view it in game. If you do Esports filter and unowned. It will show you the Zarya.

1 Like

As a rapid heads up for June since the 1st post isn’t yet updated (dates may vary slightly depending on your time zone)

• China English Vodcast are scheduled from June 2nd to 4th and from June 21st to 24th
  • EU and NA Streams are scheduled from June 14th to June 18th
  • AU and KO do not have any scheduled broadcast for June
1 Like

This time YouTube will work better than the website too?

I’ve always done contenders skins through contenders page and owl stuff through YouTube.

2 Likes

Contenders still does not have direct YouTube connection linking yet.

3 Likes

Okay everyone, the schedule on the second post is now updated appropriately for the addition of season 2 NA and EU Contenders schedule and with the last two stages of Overwatch League matches.

And it is confirmed that Sombra and Zarya will be this month’s skin rewards for watching Overwatch Contenders.

4 Likes

Wasn’t there a 2 month notice on the old team colors?

There really wasn’t… I noticed the changes in the PTR well before any announcements and looked into it. Once I realized they were changing team colors for San Francisco Shock, Los Angeles Valiant, and Florida Mayhem. I personally alerted the community on the older version of this thread and in a separate topic warning them they had to scoop up those skins if they wanted them for their collection.

still havent gotten bap brig or echo after watching legit all of the streams. now my favourite hero zarya is coming up and watch me not get that too.

1 Like