Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

Can i atleast mute the stream itself?

Whatā€™s funny is I tried watching on my phone and their site doesnā€™t work.

I know I watched contenders for above 15 hrs and still didnā€™t receive Contenders Mercy skin. Does anybody got Mercy skin?? I still didnā€™t receive it yet.

Try to keep it as quiet as possible alternatively mute from your hardware (volume dial) rather than the web browser player)

Is there a reason I keep getting logged out after an hour of watching? Iā€™m positive none of my viewing time has counted because I keep getting logged off, this is asinine.

Same, several people been having this issue and not being able to receive the skins.

ok, thanks. Hopefully all the issues get patched as the month is almost up and I havenā€™t even gotten the sym skin yet, let alone the mercy one. :confused:

This has also been happening to me idk why tho

Is your page randomly reloading and logging you out? It looks like mine has been staying logged in for over an hour now. Iā€™m using Microsoft edge.

1 Like

Nope, nothing like that has happened. I refresh it every now and then to make sure Iā€™m still logged in and Iā€™m always logged out when I refresh. Iā€™ve tested this in Firefox and Chrome, both are logging me out.

Like others, same machine and configurations that used to watch Overwatch League with no problem, it still grants me nothing at all even after watching both Korean sessions plus today broadcast.

I just checked and Iā€™ve been watching on Microsoft edge for a little over 2 hours now, I refreshed the page and I was still logged in. You may want to try using edge instead of another browser.

3 Likes

I installed Edge, within 10 minutes I had been logged out from the site. This is an interesting bug to say the least.

2 Likes

Gosh, at that point I donā€™t really know of another optionā€¦maybe if youā€™re on mobile, use a desktop, or vise versa? Iā€™m on an iPad and it seems to be working fine. That doesnā€™t mean I have the skin though lol.

1 Like

It sucks that I wonā€™t get the mercy skin, Iā€™ve bought every other one and unlocked the others up to now. These are sad times.

1 Like

MS edge happens logged out too when refresh page. May be it is a bug :frowning:

Thank you for passing our issues on. I hope they can resolve the problems we are having.

In the mean time I have tried switching over to firefox from chromeā€¦ Hopefully that solves it and there are enough games to get the 15 hours in.

You probably still can if you get it figured out in the next couple of days. Oct 28, 29, 30, and 31 all have multiple streams I believe. Wyoming said earlier that there will be 30 hours of stream in the last few days of the month.

i watched the whole stream , on chrome , got the sym skin 2 days ago , i shouldā€™ve got the mercy skin today , im sure that i have more than 15 hours , this is weird.

1 Like

Hey I was wondering if there is a delay for getting the skins. I have streamed both 22nd and todayā€™s stream fully, and didnā€™t seem to have gotten drops (I did all the troubleshooting steps before watching, watched on overwatchcontenders page, used Opera)

1 Like