Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

i got the sym skin after about an hour , there is a little delay.

1 Like

I didnā€™t get the skin after todayā€™s stream either, did all the troubleshooting, stream was not muted, was using firefox (from what I read that solved problems for some people). Watching on PC and the overwatchleague/contenders webpage

Is that after you hit the 7-hour mark, or after the whole stream ended? Because I hit the 7-hour mark like 2 hours ago, and the reason Iā€™m worried is because tokens drops for OWL didnā€™t work when I watched from the main pageā€“I had to watch from the ā€œmatch detailsā€ page, but the ā€œmatch detailā€ player isnā€™t available for contenders streams

i didnā€™t get the sym skin right away after i hit the 7 hour milestone , there was a little delay , i got it at the end of the stream i waited for about 2 hours then i checked my account , i restarted overwatch for like 4 times , i was watching on chrome , main page , ad block disabled , stream not muted , im gonna check after 2 hours and see if i got the mercy skin or not .

1 Like

Right thanks for the reply. I will post again if it still isnā€™t there tomorrowā€“like I said the drops for OWL tokens not working on the main page player makes me edgy. Thanks for the help

Anyone got yet? Over 7 hours already, yet Sym skin still locked. So annoying.

Iā€™ve got Symm skin but I still didnā€™t get Mercy skin after watching above 15hrs

I watched all of the South America stream last week, about 1 hour of the Korea Grand Finals (because it was 3am my time and there was no player up on the site), and the whole English VODcast for China that just ended an hour or 2 ago. Iā€™d imagine that shouldā€™ve at least been enough for the Sym skin by now, but I still donā€™t have it :frowning:

2 Likes

Hello, I have also watched these 3 streams:

And still have not received the symmetra skin. Iā€™m using the same setup as overwatch league which I do get tokens & the tracer skins for. So it should be working??

• Your hardware platform (Personal Computer, Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Android Device, Apple Device, etc.)

Windows Laptop

• Your platformā€™s Operating System or firmware version (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS 10.13 High Sierra, Xbox One version 10.0.16299.5101, PlayStation 4 version 5.53, Android Oreo 8.1, iOS 11, etc.)

Windows 10

• Your App or Web Browser and current version (Overwatch League App on Android, Google Chrome 65.0.3325.181, etc)

Chrome newest version

• Your Country of Residence (USA, Canada, Great Britain, Etc.)

Netherlands

• A VERY DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF STEPS YOU HAVE TRIED

Deleted cookies, allowed permissions (notifications), disabled all adblocks, umuted tab, stream on screen nothing else, sound enabled on stream and on pc.

It is pretty clear these streams are not working correctly and a time tracker is DEFINITELY necessary. Itā€™s not possible to see if it is working AT ALL. Which is ridiculous. Just change the way skins are rewarded or make it work better.

4 Likes

me too
I see over 15hrs , I got SYM but didnā€™t get mercy

1 Like

same. i dont think anyone got the mercy skin ):

2 Likes

Has anyone got skins for today? Whether itā€™s symm or mercy.

1 Like

did anyone get the mercy skin?

1 Like

Hey guys. Hello. Has somebody actually got at least the Symmetra skin just right after or during the South American or Chinese streams?

Iā€™ve watched all the 4 streams, but Iā€™ve got the feeling that only the two Korean ones were contributing to the total hours (indeed, I got the Symmetra skin during the second korean stream). If more people can relate to these conditions, we can say that (by now) the Korean streams are reliable.

1 Like

Nope, I know Iā€™m well over 15 hours now. This whole drop system has been hit or miss for me since they announced token drops for OWL. I did however receive the Sym skin during the second broadcast.

1 Like

Again, I have watched the full duration of todayā€™s streaming and both the Sym and Mercy skins are still locked. I have watched every match since they announced this promotion and not received a single drop reward yet.

I have checked everything I can and nothing seemingly went wrong. (Yes, I have linked my account correctly; Yes, I cleared cookies; Yes, the stream was running no problem; Yes, the site displayed the correct message; And I used to receive OWL drops.)

As someone who is passionate about collecting cosmetic items. I have unlocked almost all special skins and have the full collection of skins for some heroes. (70/72 for mercy, 69/71 for d.va, etc. Guess what is missing : /) However, as the remaining matches will be played in NA and EU, it makes the audience in Asia, like me even harder to just accumulate enough watching hours. You can imagine how desperate and discouraged I am right now.

If Blizzard finally wants to promote their Tier 2 OW scene with time-limited skins, could they at least make sure the time can be accurately counted?

1 Like

I only got OWL drops on the match details page, and not when I watched on the main page so Iā€™m really worriedā€¦ I did try all troubleshooting and still nothing yetā€“watching on firefox on PC, watched Korea finals and China VOD casts which should be over 7 hours, but no drops

1 Like

So far no one has the Mercy skin, the Symmetra skin has been spotty to get and everyone is confused while nothing gets officially adressed. Great.

3 Likes

I have watched Korea quarterfinals and semifinals also Korea Grand finals totally. Also watched China week 4 semifinalsā€¦ for two hours. It should make total at least 7 hours to get the Symmetra skin, but no.
Watched with edge (Korea) and ipad (China). I live in Finland and should be able to get these skins. I have been able to get OWL tokens and the tracer skin, so everything should be ok.
Worst think it that you canĀ“t know if you are earning the skins or not. Websites says you are logged in butā€¦

1 Like

Todayā€™s stream itself might be problematicā€“I donā€™t think anyone has said that they got skins after watching todayā€™s stream