Overwatch progress lost with psn change

I changed my account from DirtounetElvo to CosmosPalace and lost everything

Replying to my own thread here again. Just checked to see if my account was fixed, but it’s still broken. Looks like I’ll be waiting a bit longer!

My account is still broken but I’ll keep checking on it ! Hopefully it will be good before the event

That’s what I’m hoping too. I took off from work that day so I can get a head start, but I won’t be able to play with the account broken.

Usually on event I’ll buy loot boxes but I’m scared because I don’t wanna miss it but than I don’t wanna buy my loot boxes till everything is good

Hey everyone just wanted to update that we’ve repaired nearly all accounts at this time. There are a few remaining, if you’re still impacted please feel free to post here if you’d like, the extra information helps us validate our fixes.

Cheers

7 Likes

Hello I’m having the same problem my old ID name is xBario_HD and my new one is xllDarks please fix this problem as soon as possible thank you

Hello there,

I can’t login it puts me in que and when im @ nr 1 in que it says i need to buy overwatch… and puts me in the back of the que again… WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

Issue is resolved Thank you !

My account is fixed, thank you so much for the support!

Haven’t been able to get into game since ps4 name change. My old psn was circacrazy, my new one is occamsraisin. Keep getting the LC-202 lost connection message

1 Like

If you have been trying in the last hour, please note that there are connection issues with European servers (which all PS4 players regardless of region authenticate through). Otherwise keep trying to check back every now and then assuming its the name change issue.

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply! After looking at some other threads as well I feel it may be necessary to mention my isp is Cox communications, playing from VA/US. I will keep trying periodically and see what happens.

Correct, the COX ISP issues are ongoing. Follow this thread for the latest updates:

I lost my account psn is Elgrandeamino new one is aminolatito
Blizzard is aminolatito#1782

1 Like

I changed my psn name about an hour ago and my overwatch account hasn’t been fixed yet. I figured I’d mention it here just to be sure it’s fixed. My old psn was sweg_muffin021 and my new username is insanitybabyy. Really hope it gets fixed soon

My account is still at level 1. Old psn name is Desaigon and new psn is Emusive-

Blizzard is Ikong#1451

Got my account back, thank you Blizzard o/

I also have my account back and I’m so happy! Thank you guys for working through it so quickly. Archives, here we come!

My blizzard account is AminoLaTito#1782 old psn is AminoLaTito and new one is ElGrandeAmino, still hasnt been fixed plz help. I was lvl 200

I was able to get into the game briefly last night and all my cosmetics/level/stats are where they were. (what a relief!) However I was booted back to the start screen after one game. Definitely still having the connection issues, stuck at entering game then, error message.