Overwatch progress lost with psn change

I too lost all my progress 10 minutes ago, confident there would be no problem changing my name having read Sony’s list. >:(

My account has still not been fixed yet, old account name was Kobey_Snipes my new one is WeebChan- 82 percent fixed and mine is still broken lol! Hope my problem can be resolved! I had actually began playing on it and got it to level 6 but I got on today and it was level 1 again!!!

my account got affected by the psn ID change. I was previously Govlyn, changed it to Ninjusu

1 Like

Me as well sin I leveled mine up to 6 and it got reset back to one again like they reset it again instead of fixing it

Hi guys, same problem occurred for me as well! I was level 50 with a decent amount of skins. I was previously Synergy_Rzq and changed to jimbx-

Just wanted to ping here again to say we’re still working on cleanup. Apologies for those still waiting, some accounts required more work to fix.

Cheers

8 Likes

Same here. My old account was EdgeVermillion. I changed it to SilverYamato today and it took away everything.

you had Cratered too? The

I changed my account from DirtounetElvo to CosmosPalace and lost everything

Replying to my own thread here again. Just checked to see if my account was fixed, but it’s still broken. Looks like I’ll be waiting a bit longer!

My account is still broken but I’ll keep checking on it ! Hopefully it will be good before the event

That’s what I’m hoping too. I took off from work that day so I can get a head start, but I won’t be able to play with the account broken.

Usually on event I’ll buy loot boxes but I’m scared because I don’t wanna miss it but than I don’t wanna buy my loot boxes till everything is good

Hey everyone just wanted to update that we’ve repaired nearly all accounts at this time. There are a few remaining, if you’re still impacted please feel free to post here if you’d like, the extra information helps us validate our fixes.

Cheers

7 Likes

Hello I’m having the same problem my old ID name is xBario_HD and my new one is xllDarks please fix this problem as soon as possible thank you

Hello there,

I can’t login it puts me in que and when im @ nr 1 in que it says i need to buy overwatch… and puts me in the back of the que again… WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

Issue is resolved Thank you !

My account is fixed, thank you so much for the support!

Haven’t been able to get into game since ps4 name change. My old psn was circacrazy, my new one is occamsraisin. Keep getting the LC-202 lost connection message

1 Like

If you have been trying in the last hour, please note that there are connection issues with European servers (which all PS4 players regardless of region authenticate through). Otherwise keep trying to check back every now and then assuming its the name change issue.

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply! After looking at some other threads as well I feel it may be necessary to mention my isp is Cox communications, playing from VA/US. I will keep trying periodically and see what happens.