Overwatch League Tokens not showing up

Over the last two days, I’ve watched most of the OWL maps and had not received any tokens for any of the matches. I followed the instructions too of:
Correctly linking my accounts
Disabling Ad Blockers
Properly keeping the tab open
Yet none of it works. I sent a ticket and I’m pretty much back here.

23 Likes

If watching on Twitch, you should have received notifications that you received drops from watching the stream, so check for that. Also these other tips in my guide here may help elaborate on additional details you might have missed:

1 Like

yeah I’m having the same problem…im watching them through the OWL site and ever since the new patch I haven’t gotten any either…3 days in a row…wed-fri…I think the patch did something to it…I was getting them b4 up till I had to update my game

8 Likes

Same problem here. I had no issues earning tokens for viewing from the start of the promotion through Wed, Feb 28th. On March 1 and 2, I’ve received no tokens via chrome, firefox, or the Blizzard launcher itself. (On the OWL website or the Twitch channel). In all cases my account has been correctly linked and logged in as I have had no problems before the 1st. And on the OWL site it even specifically states I’m logged in to earn rewards.

5 Likes

I should’ve also added that I’m on the official OWL site for the streams and still no rewards. Sorry for not including that.

5 Likes

On twitch myself, and watching as I should, but last night I didn’t get a single token, or mention of drops on the Twitch site for that matter.

It’s good of you to make the promotion on this Blizz, but could you please fix your issues with this? It’s more inconsistent than Rein Charges at this point. -,-’

8 Likes

I’m sorry, but nothing in this article fixed the problem on March 1 or 2 for me. I had no issues receiving OWL tokens on previous days.

3 Likes

Well my guide is more of a checklist. If nothing helps you could try starting a web ticket with Customer Support but it is likely they can’t do much about past days.

Same here, I watch it via the Overwatch League website and havent gotten any tokens this week. I opened a ticket and they said:

In regards to your ticket I’m afraid Customer Support does not have the ability to verify or grant any missing Overwatch league tokens with our tools. If you are still not receiving tokens, I’d recommend submitting your issue as a bug by posting on the Overwatch Bug Report forums so we can have this sent up from both sides.

5 Likes

Well isn’t that what we’re doing now??? its been almost a week and they still haven’t fixed it…I really hope they do soon otherwise theres no point in watching all the games…you might as well just watch your fav team/teams when they play until this gets fixed…I really hope Blizzard is actually reading these and not just skimming through

3 Likes

I am in a similar situation… Watched all the matches and I am getting less than I should… You should get (at least) 12 per day run. Sometimes I got 6 or even less. And I don’t wanna imagine how many 100tokens rewards I have missed… So far I just received 100tokens once and I am aware of another time I should have received and I didn’t (I usually desactivate the chat cause it is annoying but once I saw a lot of comments reading !100 and never got those 100tokens…). Not only this system is broken but unfair…

2 Likes

Same here. Have tried overwatchleague and Twitch. Logged in. Account linked on Twitch. Ad blockers off. Both have sometimes given tokens, both usually don’t.

1 Like

Tossing my log onto the fire here. Made my own thread about this a few days ago. I have tried EVERY possible solution, and still no tokens being awarded. I got 10 at the start of the token system’s implementation, and shortly after stopped receiving them entirely. I feel like this is being completely ignored due to Blizzard’s total radio silence. They need to at least acknowledge this issue and that it’s being investigated.

Some stats about me:

I am attempting to watch through the official Overwatch League website. I have only ever watched through that site. I am from the United States, and my account is set as such. My account is linked to the Overwatch League website, and I am always logged in when watching. I am watching on the latest 64-bit version of Firefox Quantum with the default embedded HTML 5 player. I am not watching in a private window and am accepting all cookies, including all third-party cookies. I have an ad-blocker (uBlock Origin), and have tried watching with and without it on. I also use the HTTPS Everywhere add-on. The initial 10 tokens I was awarded was due to me watching with uBlock Origin and HTTPS everywhere ENABLED. I have even tried taking the “eligibility test” which only Canadians are supposed to have to take to receive tokens.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem earning tokens regardless of whether i watch on OWL website or twitch; anyone actually get blizzard to resolve or reply?

2 Likes

This has happened to me as well. I watch OWL every week and I usually stick around throughout the entire match only to receive one token. I watched the entirety of the season two finals (10 games) and received nothing. I as well always make sure to log in and my battlenet is linked to my PSN

2 Likes

Same, still nothing.

1 Like

Yeah, same here for me. Tried on the OWL website, Twitch and used my alt as well to try and see if it was working on that account. I’ve had no problems during Stages 1 and 2 but dunno what’s going on with 3.

1 Like

I am having this problem also. I watch on my Xbox through Internet Explorer while logged in to my Blizzard account and through my computer browser (Safari) also while logged in and haven’t received anything. I thought maybe the tokens dumped after each stage, but since stage 2 just ended I realized that’s not the case. I have gone through all the troubleshooting I can, and nothing seems to be working.

Since some forums say to switch to Twitch, I made an account but now am troubleshooting how to get that connected on my Xbox. I can watch through Twitch on my computer now but I’d really rather watch through Overwatch league website. It’s been more than an hour and still can’t login with my new Twitch account on my Xbox.

All this because I feel cheated that I get no tokens even though I watch sooo much Overwatch league.

1 Like

Finally my country can get tokens aswell. have watched the last 6 matches, good for 27 tokens. Yet haven’t received a single one. Next time I’m not watching it on overwatchleague com, but instead on twitch.

3 Likes

Keep reporting it because this needs to be looked at. It’s lame to watch it and see others get tokens.

2 Likes