Overwatch League Tokens not showing up

I am also having this issue. Logged in, account is linked, watching the OWL and I’m not getting a single token after watching all last week and this week. There is a message at the bottom that says I am logged to earn viewership rewards. Please fix this blizzard! I’d love to support my favorite team in game with a skin.

3 Likes

Also having this issue. Been watching the OWL site with my account correctly linked. Still no tokens. This aint fair

3 Likes

yeah twitch seems to be the only one that always works…overwatchleague.com seems to only work randomly…oh and I got a email on the 19th of this month saying I won 100 tokens…well they didn’t show up…I never got them…so plz fix this blizzard…u owe me 100 tokens and who knows how many other tokens to other players

2 Likes

I have been faithfully watching overwatch league since stage one and proudly supporting my home team, the NYXL, but for the last two weeks i have not been receiving any owl tokens for watching all the games. I watch on the overwatch league website and i make sure im logged in when the stream goes live. For the past 2 weeks i have failed to receive 104 tokens for watching all 108 maps (4 ended in ties). I am a little frustrated with this problem considering I have 4 more NYXL skins to get. I have tried watching on different browsers and i have made sure i don’t mute the tab in chrome which is the browser i normally watch on. I would like my missed tokens and an explanation for why this may have occurred to i can fix the problem. I read through and tried all the suggestions. Thanks for the assistance to anyone who helps me out.

1 Like

I received an email saying I won the 100 token raffle yesterday but the tokens are not appearing on my account still. I have been stuck at 86 for 2 weeks and I should have 290 now.

2 Likes

Same here, watching on OWL, opened a ticket about it, they just gave me some troubleshooting to do

1 Like

Can you direct me to where i need to go to fill out a ticket

Can’t add links here, but go to your battle net page, log in, and then add “/support/” to the adress, or just look for the support button on the upper right corner

Got a little more feedback, and according to the GM that answered to me, it appears that my accounts are not linked. This argument fades, of course, taking into account that on my initial ticket I copy-pasted the line “You are logged in to earn viewership rewards. Geographic restrictions apply,” shown to me at the OWL website after linking the accounts.

I answered with that very same argument, pointing at something being really wrong with their system if my accounts do not appeared as linked, since they totally are, as proven by that line only being present after you get yourt accounts linked.

1 Like

OK, more feedback on my ticket. Now my accounts appear as linked, they insisted (without me asking) they cannot give me any tokens, and tried to blame it on twitch (while I used OWL site to watch, and according to the rules:

Overwatchleague .com, Overwatch League app, Battle .net, and Overwatch game clientviewers:
1.Createor log into your Blizzard account on www. overwatchleague .com, Battle .net, or in the Overwatch game client.
2.View a live stream of a Matchduring the Promotion Period.

No twitch need, allegedly).

Based on that, my main assumption is that their system is not taking the links immediately, but taking several days to do so; 2 days after the ticket was opened I was told my accounts weren’t linked, and now, without my touching anything, I’m officially told they are.

The annoying part is that every time I reply I get answered it’s a different person on the other side, and they don’t read in depth what was said before, so some things need to be repeated over and over again.

In case any staff member is checking this up (since this is the one way to submit bugs, I guess they should), this whole issue is under ticket #63108616. I’ve already asked there for them to forward the issue to the proper team, but there won’t be any feedback that way, so I’ll keep updating this thread with any feedback they give me, until at least next weekend when I can check if it’s been solved.

Same issue here. No ad blocker, watching multiple matches, but not getting any tokens. :frowning:

which section did you put the support under? I’m going to write a ticket too. Maybe the more we do this, the more it’ll be alerted.

Having the same issue. I’m on the Overwatch league app and for the last 2 days have not received any tokens though I watched all but the first half of yesterday’s (5/2) first game. I have deleted/reinstalled/re-logged in the app and still no tokens today.
I submitted a ticket today (under “Overwatch”, “Account”, “Not listed here”.

1 Like

I’m watching at this very moment, this time through the mobile app, and still not getting tokens

Happening to me this week. Stopped receiving tokens midway through the matches on Wednesday.

Absolutely frustrating.

1 Like

Sorry, read you just now. I actually don’t remember, ended up choosing “Not listed here” but cannot remember what I picked before that

1 Like

Also happening to me… Once I downloaded the latest patch (May 3rd) I have not gotten a token either through my computer or mobile viewing… Three days of league watching to confirm not a single drop

1 Like

Same, I have been watching with adblocker disabled, signed into my blizzard account with my twitch attached to it and have received nothing. I will get notifications that I received tokens but none show up. I sent in a ticket and got a generic email back stating to do what I’ve already done. Ive received tokens in the past but only once and never again. Whats the point of tuning in live to watch for tokens if you don’t even get them. Would be better watching league on replay if the only response the community gets is generic emails and no indication that they are going to resolve this. Until they decide to i’m no longer watching live. I’ll catch it on replays later on.

1 Like

PROBLEM SOLVED

Re-enabled accepting 3rd party cookies and after restarting my browser getting tokens again.

PROBLEM SOLVED

Can we please get a little feedback over here??? There’s been 1.9k views on this already. That means there’s way more people having this problem than those of us who comment on it. Can we get ONE STATEMENT??? Can we at least get this problem into the list of known issues???

1 Like

I watched through the app last time, there’s no such thing in the app