Overwatch league tokens missing

Oh … last update … I got the Kiriko and Junker queens skins
… but not the Sojourn one
… while the Sojourn one was the first one to unlock. So if I got Kiriko and Junker Q, it means I should have unlocked Sojourn already…
… And no name card, spray or else. No fluff.

Lol ? …

And still I got the other skins until sigma/roadhog tier. No other skin after that.

It’s a mess people.

2 Likes

So shortly said what happend to my tokens? I watched on the official overwatch league channel the livestreams with the diamond checked and connected correct on:

Day 1 (6 a 7 hour)
Day 2 (3 a 4 hour)
Day 3 (8 hour)
Day 4 (7,5 hour)
Day 5 (8 hour)
Day 6 (4 a 5 hour) aka grand finals

Now that would mean i watched between 36,5 and 39,5 hours of total watching 2022,s league. Si im certain that i will get the sojourn/kiriko/junker rewards included with the 0 till 30 hour rewards.

BUT!! Since day 3 past it stayed on 110 tokens. While 36,5 or 39,5 hour are definitly not 110 total I also got 0 skins or rewards yet like skins/sprays/namecard/icon etc. blizzard please make sure i get the full rewards i spend my precious time on to keep track of it too. :sob:

One little thing you did forget. You get 10 tokens per hour as there’s a 2X token reward.

I haven’t gotten any tokens in 2 days now.

2 Likes

do i automatically get them or do i need to redeem somewhere?

Considering the amount of people watching and the extra rewards on offer, it might take some time for your rewards to come through if all is working correctly, it happens sometimes. I don’t think I got any for the Finals either but fingers crossed it might just take a few days to register all the people who earned them.

1 Like

For people complaining about the watch rewards, the website said to wait until the 15th for your rewards to come through. You should really know the terms of what you signed up for before you go complaining about it. The information is available to you.

why does it take so long though is what i dont get and why ive got half of them but not the other halfway

I have not gotten my tokens yet i am confused?

Im on console is it something to do with that have computer or console people gotten tokens?

As in the special viewership rewards, not the tokens. You should really know the terms of what people are talking about before you make a sanctimonious forum post about it

1 Like

By “unmuted” you mean…? They won’t give you rewards if you’re muted? Lol

I havent got any rewards for the playoffs. I did “watch” it like usual on my phone.

It has been reported before that having the tab muted could impact earning tokens. See the troubleshooting section from this post:

1. Make sure that your streaming page is not muted For Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge web browsers, open a tab and navigate to overwatchleague or youtube then right-click the tab of the site on the title bar of the window, in the pop-up menu, if it says “Unmute Site” click it to unmute the site. Instructions may vary with other web browsers.

Oh I see lol. I thought it meant that even muting YouTube would disqualify you from receiving drops lol

i’ve watched the grand finals stream and the encore stream fully and im still yet to receive even 5 league tokens lmao

3 Likes

Well even with full screen full volume directly from the OWL site we still didn’t get tokens the day before, and day of the finals. It was fine before then once you got the accounts linked, did the right dance, and prayed to the correct god.

I have noticed that I am getting additional tiers of skins that yesterday I did not have so perhaps the wheels are moving somewhere in a village in India where these rewards programs are manually tabulated account by account one at a time using an abacus (thanks dinesh!)

Today I can confirm that in my account both the Kiriko and JunkQ skins posted for watching the finals (no addition tokens granted) but I did not get the Sojurn skin yet which is fewer hours of watch time. LoL at least somewhere there was a record of having actually watched the finals so there’s a chance that eventually, some tokens might actually be granted around the 15th.

GRAND FINALS

Hours Skins Additional Drop
0.5 Grand Finals 2 spray
1 Sojourn Pulse Pistol name card
2 Junker Queen, Kiriko
1 Like

I’ve watched almost every stream now and other than 5 tokens after the first hour of each stream I still don’t appear to have received anything else.

I’m just hoping that they will all pop up on the 15th or just after. If not, I doubt I’ll bother watching again, way too much of a commitment with such uncertainty.

There really needs to be some sort of tracker to confirm progress like on Twitch, at least then, you would know if something is wrong or not.

4 Likes

yeah I don’t have any of that stuff and I watched all of OWl playoffs and finals. I was hard glued to the last 7 matches of the season.

So its Sunday now and I have exactly 115 coins and 18 skins across 8 characters after watching all live streams in their entireties with “:gem:connected” on both YouTube Live (official overwatch league channel) as well as the overwatch league app just to make sure it registered. I feel like I was told I would get more for watching all of it. Faaaaar surpassed 30 hours watched… No Finals rewards and am missing several days of rewards leading up to the finals.

2 Likes