Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Yeah, no one is yet. I am investigating.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response and investigating into this matter! Youā€™re the best thanks!

League picks reward is broken. So I just got 325 picks correct reward pending but all the rewards from 150-325 completely skipped and cant redeem them.
175 tokens gone :frowning:

Hehā€¦ that is weirdā€¦ not sure if there is anything I can do about that.

Hey everyone, no news from Blizzard yet on bonus sprays and the player icon not dropping. I will try to keep on this until we do get official word. This may be a situation where they have to go back and manually work the drops sometime later this week. Continue to follow this thread for updates. Thanks for your patience.

5 Likes

This will not end well for Twitch if they will not resolve no rewards issue, i will take care of that.

No skins this season, no surprises at the finales (I hoped for), and finally no sprays or icon.
/clap Twitch

ALERT! Tailgate spray just dropped! Chances are the other two will catch up!

https://gds-vhs-drops-campaign-images.twitch.tv/items/9620a89d-b07c-4160-a851-ae832fa6985e/be448f6b-c940-a65a-8f1b-5191aca82863-80x80.jpg

5 Likes

Got Tailgate spray! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hey WyomingMyst, can you verify how many Twitch emotes you got total for the 2019 season?

As of right now, I got 137. I tried doing another Megacheer to see if I would get 2 more, but I didnā€™t so Iā€™m guessing I got all of them but I wanted to see how many you got.

1 Like

News from Blizzard about the Sprays:

2 Likes

It looks like the Twitch UI for the challenges is back up. Itā€™s showing for me that both of the Community Challenges for this week are ā€œChallenge Expiredā€ even though I completed both of them. Normally even if not completed by the community yet, Iā€™ll still have a checkmark. This seems to be an issue.

2 Likes

Is this means i can go to sleep finally?

Time when i watched stream (now 4h 25min) is saved? I donā€™t have to watch more?

Last year, I never got my last 2 sprays because of this. I havenā€™t had any problems with the other any drops, just these, and Iā€™m still very annoyed about it. Is anything being done differently this year, in case they donā€™t automatically drop for people?

Just received the icon.

As did I. They are getting it worked out. I recommend anyone to keep the stream running during the rerun but I think either way, they will get everyone reimbursed quickly enough.

And what are you going to do about the following issue?

11/22 of the Community Challenge rewards are now expired, including both of the Grand Finals challenges.

Thatā€™s fully half of the Community Challenge rewards that no-one will receive simply because Blizzard set absurd and unreasonable goals.

This is also my biggest concern. I invested in all of them in hopes that they would all be unlocked at the end.

Hey has anyone got the ā€œwatching Ballā€ spray yet?

Same here. Can you verify how many total twitch emotes you got? I got a total of 137. Want to make sure Iā€™m not missing anything.

Also, does it show ā€œChallenge Expiredā€ for the last two community challenges? It does for me even though I completed them.