Overwatch isn't fun

Soldier: 76 is a mistake.

Mistake is an owl player

Owls aren’t even musical instruments or games.
If you’re trying to play an owl, PETA would like to have a word with you.

1 Like

This is true of everything ever. Every video game, every movie, every TV show, every hobby, every activity. If you do it too much, you WILL get tired of it, and it will feel stale. This is human nature. Let it run its course.

I think overwatch just needs to fail as a whole. Why have a game that glorifies team play but does not have clans? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Hey guys you have to cooperate as a team but we do not give you any team building devices sooooo have fun.

Rocket jumping is dead because pharah killed it, Soldier 76 Kills pharah, soldier 76 is a mistake, mistake is an owl player…

Therefore mistake plays owls.

Having a social life is a good team building tool. Works well for me.

You’re a big guy.
Do you think reading a big guy book on logic would be something you can do?
Pharah killed rocketjumping because how dumbed down and “streamlined” it is now. It has nothing to do with 76.

I always thought responding to social cues appropriately is an integral part of having one. Do you bring up 76 countering Pharah at funerals too?

I love this game, people who quit in droves are mostly butthurt players who aren’t getting what they want the very moment they ask for it.

See > Every time a new hero is released and isn’t immediately nerfed

But I digress. Overwatch is still relatively new for the type of game it is. We do have skins that are unavailable, Widow’s Noire and the Blizzcon skins, plus the promotional skins like Pink Mercy and that one other skin Widow got. New maps are coming out fairly regularly, and each one has to be played differently for a maximum experience. All of the variables you want are already in this game.

That being said…

If you’re not interested in a game, you have no obligation to play it. If it’s in your library, it’ll be around for you to come back to. Not playing a game doesn’t have to be some huge production. I’ve loaded hundreds of hours into the Borderlands, AC, TF2, 7DTD, KH, and dozens of other franchises over the years, but when I don’t feel like playing those games I don’t have to go through some dramatic essay on why. Yeah, those games are fun, and so is Overwatch. But just because I’m playing one game instead of another doesn’t mean anything deeper than "I don’t feel like playing [game] right now."

Found the guy who thinks he knows peoples life story lul. Nah I have plenty of socializing with work/college

Sorry about that. To put it differently: I often play with people I know in person. I find it works out well as you are playing with people who you know you work well enough with.

Nice player icon by the way, you have good taste.

Fair enough. I just wish the game had more features about group play and not like a good luck find your own set of people. But fair enough and good luck in climbing

1 Like

Well played, Plat (your username, not rank shaming)

Having social features would be nice. I used to play a free-to-play game called robocraft. Dispite it being pay-to-win (I hear they removed the loot boxes and brought back a tech tree) they had a clan system, which I can respect.

If overwatch had that, we would be golden.

Good luck to you too.

1 Like

I think the game is a lot of fun when played with team based players.
But here lies the problem.
The dumbest comp system I have ever seen, it actually promotes selfishness over what is the core of the game and makes it fun.

1 Like

Cosmetics are the last things I want. If the problems I listed were fixed, I wouldn’t play anything else.

2 Likes

well I want interchangeable hats.

Good thing opinions don’t carry weight. Have fun not playing Overwatch while I have fun playing it.

Thanks for your contribution to the discussion.

Yes. I want interchangeable hats and cosmetics that develop the hero’s character when they wear them.
Widowmaker’s French Maid headdress when
With a voiceline related to spring cleaning when she gets killstreaks.

Overwatch is a lot of things, but it is not generic. And it has tons of personality and charm. That’s why I love it so much even with its many… many flaws