Overwatch is Laggy and 100% packet loss

Hello. In Overwatch I am experiencing lag in game and in menu.

I have tried:
-Disabling GeForce Experience
-Scan and Repair
-My ISP says nothing on their end

The only fix is Uninstalling and Installing again. This fixes the problem for a few days, then the lag comes back. I had to uninstall and install again 2 times now.

1 Like

Hey PhpGamer,

What kind of lag are you experiencing? Low FPS or high latency? More details about exactly what you’re seeing would be helpful.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game shouldn’t really fix lag if it was connection related (high latency).

If it’s performance lag (low FPS or choppy gameplay) lets take a look at your DXDIAG to see if anything stands out there.

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. In the Run window type dxdiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DirectX window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and save it to your Desktop. Open the new dxdiag file with Notepad.
  5. In the posting section hit the </> button for “Preformatted text” then paste (Ctrl+V) the DXDIAG contents. That’ll make the information much more readable.

If you are unable to post this due to the length of the DXDIAG, please feel free to use pastebin.com and share the direct link with us instead. Use the </> button as well in order to share the link.

------------------

System Information

Time of this report: 1/12/2021, 01:30:21
         Machine name: DESKTOP-LUQ9CDH
           Machine Id: {41E78760-D4E9-4469-9F61-082BF23C300A}
     Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19042) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
             Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
  System Manufacturer: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
         System Model: MS-7B45
                 BIOS: A.10 (type: UEFI)
            Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
               Memory: 16384MB RAM
  Available OS Memory: 16338MB RAM
            Page File: 7900MB used, 15094MB available
          Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12
  DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
   System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
      DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
             Miracast: Available, with HDCP

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.0.8
DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.0546 64bit Unicode

Hello. I uninstalled and installed Overwatch again last night. So the game is back to normal.

Pastebin link:

Try disabling the Razer Game Scanner Module (for digital content).

Problem signature:
P1: GameManagerService.exe

Hello. Thanks for the reply. I have tried disabling, no effect.

This is what it lag looks like in menu:

This is what gameplay lag looks like:

Yikes, that’s really annoying. I did see your GPU crashed/restarted in your DxDiag, and I see some other RAM errors. However, since you’re running several Razer peripherals, I want to make sure you read the sticky thread about them:

If you continue having issues after following that advice, please open a ticket with the staff, as they may be able to help you track this down.

Thanks for the help. Disabled Razer Synapse and it fixed the problem. Uninstalled Synapse and re installed again. Everything is back to normal.

Good to hear, thanks for reporting back.

Please start your own thread if you still need help. You can use Pastebin.com if the whole DxDiag doesn’t fit.

2 posts were split to a new topic: [Falla] Overwatch lag

Thanks for the help…