Overwatch, I'm walking out of this abusive relationship

I want the game to get better. Seems to be wasted energy on retards like you.

I’ll keep hoping that one day Jeff’s team of idiots finally starts paying attention to forums and actually taking feedback seriously.

1 Like

They don’t listen to feedback, so I guess I need to settle for taking out my frustration on people that defend them.

What feedback do you want them to listen to? You have 10000 people on these forums, all claiming to represent the millions of OW players, all demanding different sht. Saying there is no roadmap is absolutely ABSURD. Maps and Heroes come out on a pretty consistent schedule. We also know that Blizzard is going to introduce a bunch of new social functionality very soon and Torb is in the process of being reworked. That’s what they’re working on, it’s been communicated and everyone knows but you, apparently. When that’s finished I’m sure they’ll announce what they’re working on next, like they have for the last 2 years.

All of you people have some sort of entitlement complex where Blizzard needs to address YOUR feedback specifically, and immediately, which is just ridiculous. They’re doing their jobs, it’s well known that feedback is aggregated and then forwarded to the devs…it’s an internal process at Blizzard that they’ve been doing since the dawn of time, and you can go ask any dev on twitter and they will confirm it.

2 Likes

I want them to listen to the numerous brilliant balance threads that have surfaced here on these forums. Well thought out, reasonable, and extremely constructive posts with great ideas. Smart people. Devs end up doing the complete opposite of what people ask for. They break heroes then refuse to fix them for MONTHS then break them some more when they finally get around to it.

It’s pathetic how bad and slow they are at developing their game.

LOL entitlement complex? When the hell did I ever say I wanted them to listen to ME? I want them to listen to people that know what the hell they’re actually talking about, but they don’t.

The only people they bother to listen to are their precious OWL players, and even then it still takes them way too long to do anything reasonable, if they don’t just break it more or do the opposite of what’s been suggested. It’s retarded. They’re screwing with a game that was amazing and it pisses me off and it pisses me off more people like you feel the need to defend the garbage they are doing.

People like you are so insufferable. If it’s so easy, why aren’t you developing a game to compete with OW? The least you can do is articulate what you think is wrong with the game. Literally all the professional OW news and commentary content creators are praising the current meta for being the most inclusive and strategically diverse it’s ever been. Some rando is complaining about it yet can’t articulate why, and you think Devs should listen to you over people who do analysis for a living like Jayne or YourOverwatch?

2 Likes

Are you kidding me? People like YOU are insufferable. Go kick rocks.

I’m not a mind reader… and why you quit doesn’t impact what I said so far in the thread… So in other words I claim 90% of the game’s issues are community based and then you basically come back with “Yeah well I quit because of the other 10% so you’re just a fan boy of Blizzard!”

errrr ok, ya really shot down my views then… I guess?
I’m going to just assume you’re a stalled out gold/low plat and being you think you’re better than that you quit playing. That’s ok, game was a bad fit for you, no big deal.

1 Like

I belonged where I was. TRY AGAIN LOL

Because then he would have whiny entitled kids on his forum claiming that they know more than him. He would be so busy with the actual development of the game that he couldn’t answer every little whiny entitled post and then when other people tried to understand his POV those whiny kids would tell them they have their heads up his butt and the bottom line is he is uncomfortable with the thought of someone having their head up his butt SO he won’t develp his Overwatch killer. But he could. But he won’t. But he could.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t want a scoreboard, this game has enough toxicity as it is and that will just create more.

Hey retard!

Omg LOL why dont you have more likes.

Hey retard

The least you can do is articulate what you think is wrong with the game. Literally all the professional OW news and commentary content creators are praising the current meta for being the most inclusive and strategically diverse it’s ever been. Some rando is complaining about it yet can’t articulate why, and you think Devs should listen to you over people who do analysis for a living like Jayne or YourOverwatch?

I’ve already vented my issues with the game on these forums, and again, RETARD, it’s not MY suggestions I want them to listen to.

Why am I going to sit here and waste energy articulating my issues with the game to you and you alone when it’s more fun finding out what words christian forums lets me use on you? Also how long I can go for before getting banned LOL

OK. Well then please get back to fcking off sooner than later. The community is better off without insufferably toxic entitled children throwing forum tantrums.

Having a tantrum kind of sounds like I wouldn’t be having fun with this right now, which I am :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha entitled must be a new word you learned today. Do you know the meaning? Already said three times why your use of that word is wrong. [:

Whatever you have to tell yourself to maintain denial over how inherently pathetic this little exercise in entitlement is. Entitled is exactly what you’re being. You want OW devs to stop what they’re doing and address what you think is important. Because YOU believe that YOU are entitled to their immediate attention. You aren’t.

1 Like